𝘴𝘪𝘹

I love when they talk to each other, honestly. I just feel bad cause he's LYING. This is most likely going to be a slow fanfic, I want them to build a relationship. 

Walking into your bedroom, you peaked through the window to see that the guy was indeed, in his room typing away on his laptop. You excitedly set your bag down, along with your bookbag and pulled out the whiteboard. Tearing the plastic off of it, as well as taking the dry erase markers you bought, you popped the top off before writing a sentence. 

My name is L/N Y/N, what's yours?

You then erased it, biting your cheek, does that sound dumb? You then decided to write something else, 

What manga are you cosplaying? (kinda scary!)

You decided that was a better way to start the conversation. Grabbing the whiteboard, you propped it on the window. You then raised your hand, waving it, hoping it would get his attention. 

But what you didn't realize was he was waiting for you to say something all along, he seen you peak your head to check if he was there. He thought you were a very interesting girl to say the least, no matter what you did your cheeks always ended up flushed. From when he first caught you staring up at his house, to last night when you asked if he was a cosplayer. You were definitely naive, as well as clumsy. It honestly shocked him that someone like you actually existed, someone that actually made him laugh. But he couldn't say anything, he was a very closed off person. He only left his house once, and he took a shower in bleach right after. 

He couldn't stand germs. The thought of leaving the house made his skin crawl. Averting his eyes to the window, he stared at the whiteboard, his jaw almost went slack when he read the sentence. Over and over. He decided to emprovice, grabbing the dry erase marker and writing on the window, 

Hold on, doing something important. 

When he seen the nod come from you, he quickly went back to his computer and started looking up mangas that had similar masks. When he couldn't find any with similar plague masks, he yet again, improvised. He grabbed a tissue, going back to the window and wiping away his previous words off. 

It's inspired by the manga, Dorohedoro and the black death. 

He then watched as she grabbed the whiteboard as well as her phone, and god did he wish she didn't know the manga.He didn't know anything about manga or anime, he honestly thought it was childish. He couldn't even believe that he was pretending to be into. But it was better than her knowing he was apart of the Yakuza. When she propped the blackboard back on the window, he was washed with relief. 

It seems like a horror manga! Not my type of manga, but that's cool! :)

He quickly wiped the window before nodding, not knowing how to continue the conversation. Chisaki didn't realize how nice it was to have a conversation outside of the gang paraphernalia. It seemed like this was the only break he could since he took the leaders position of the gang. Don't get him wrong, he loved having the power as well as scheme to end all of the quirks was almost complete. He's never felt more in control. But at the end of the day, that's all his life revolved around was the Shie Hassaiki, and it was tiring after a while. Chisaki was conflicted, knowing that with his antidote being so close to perfection, he shouldn't be playing make believe with his neighbor, but he just couldn't get the girl out of his mind.

My name is L/N Y/N, what's yours?"

He was yet again, at a lost for words. Nobody calls him by his legal name, the only person who called him by his legal name was the boss, and he's no longer in speaking condition. But if he told her to call him overhaul, she would ask more questions that he didn't care to answer. But then he wondered how her voice would sound saying his name, and he caved in. He grabbed the marker, popping the cap.

Chisaki Kai.

He watched as she grabbed the whiteboard yet again, but she jumped suddenly, turning her head. Her cheeks yet again got red, which made his eyebrows furrow. A smile appeared on her face, her lips moved signalling that she was speaking. A few seconds passed before she she started writing again and held up the board. 

Sorry, I gotta go eat dinner! TTYL!

She then set the board down, wiping it. She gave him a quick wave before leaving the view of the window. Kai stood there for a moment, processing the conversation he just had. He walked over to his desk, opening the disinfecting wipes and taking one. He proceeds to walk back over to the window, wiping it down. 

This girl is something else.