Chapter 4

Rin and I were walking over to the bar to deliver some muffins over to Oliver, I shivered when a slight breezy came by I looked over at Rin to see if he was starting to crack under this cold but nothing he was chill (no pun intended). We finally made it and I quickly went inside Rin following along I sighed in relief as the warm air of the bar surrounded me. Rin chuckled and shook his head.

"You were really that cold?" Rin asked I looked at him in disbelief.

"Yes! It's like 20 degrees outside how are you not cold?" I asked he shrugged.

"Like I said I don't mind the cold." He said I pouted.

"Now you're making me feel weak." I whined Rin laughed slightly.

"You lived here longer then us shouldn't you be already use to it?" He asked.

"I'm a human I still get cold, you know just because I lived here long doesn't mean I'm invincible to the cold." I said

"(Y/N)! You're here oh I thought you weren't gonna show and snatch the muffins for yourself." Oliver said walking over to me I laughed.

"Was thinking about it." I said

"Watch it, oh who's this?" Oliver asked looking at Rin.

"Oliver this is Rin my neighbor I was talking to you about." I said Oliver smiled and held out his hand.

"Oliver Young owner and manager of Sinners Paradise, nice to meet ya." He said Rin took his hand and slightly shook it.

"Rin Okumura, nice to meet you too." Rin said.

"You guys should come and have a drink, especially you (Y/N) when was the last time you had a drink?" Oliver asked

"Quite a while but I can't I'm helping Rin find a job." I said.

"What kind of job are you looking for?" Oliver asked.

"Just looking for someplace where I can show off my mad cooking skills." Rin said a grin plastered on his face.

"OH! I actually have some positions opened in the kitchen." Oliver said.

"R-Really?" Rin asked Oliver nodded

"Just show me your stuff, the kitchen's not too busy tonight." Oliver said Rins eyes sparkled.

"Awesome! But first where is your bathroom?" Rin asked.

"Just down that way and it should be on your right." I said.

"Cool thanks." Rin said walking over the direction you pointed at. I watched him walk until he entered the restroom I felt Oliver nudged me.

"You're right he's really cute." Oliver said wiggling his eyebrows at me I blushed and looked away.

"He's just a friend Oli, nothing more nothing less." I said he rolled his eyes and patted my shoulder.

"Oh come on hun it's been almost a year since you broke up with that no good dirt bag, you could use a nice guy in your life." Oliver said I blushed more.

"Oli what if I'm not ready to get back into a relationship? As much as I want to I can't bring myself to trust anyone." I said Oliver rested his hand on my shoulder and I looked at him.

"You trust me right?" He asked I smiled softly and nodded.

"Of course." I said

"Then you'll trust me when I say you're ready to get out there and find yourself a good guy." He said I smiled.

"Thanks Oli." I said softly

"Yo! I'm ready." Rin said walking over to us Oliver cleared his throat and smiled.