Chapter 5

Me and Yukio were walking back over to my car after we closed up the coffee shop I pulled out my phone and texted Ava. 

(Y/N): Hey I just got out of work, I should be there in 10 if you want you can start dropping your stuff by my door. 

                            Ava: Okay sounds good, again I can't thank you enough (Y/N)!

(Y/N): No problem, I gotta go I'll see you in a bit. 

I put my phone back in my purse after I sent her the text, as we neared my car I gasped and dropped my items. 

"Oh. My. God." I said my eyes widened as I saw the state my car was in, someone broke the windows of my car, it had dents almost everywhere, and someone keyed 'STAY AWAY' on the hood of my car.

-Time Skip- 

Yukio had his arms wrapped around me as I softly cried my head resting against his shoulder, the police were investigated around my car and the floor I was parked in. Thankfully nothing was stolen or damaged in the inside. 

"(Y/N)!" I looked up and saw Ava with Rin running over to me she pulled me into a tight hug and ran her fingers through my hair. 

"I drove over here as fast as I could when I got your text, I brought the guys brother just like you said." Ava said I sniffled and hid my face on her shoulder. 

"Are you okay? Did anything happen to you guys?" Rin asked 

"Thankfully no, we're just not sure who could've done this." Yukio said Ava rubbed my back, I heard heavy footsteps along with the jingling of what sounded like keys or something, I looked up and saw it was the police officer. Ava let go of me as I turned to the officer, I wiped my tears away and sniffled. 

"Alright so we searched the vehicle and unfortunately weren't able to find much evidence of who might of done this." The officer said. 

"What about the security cameras?" I asked he sighed. 

"We tried to look through it but the footage was cut at the time of the vandalism." He said I sighed and laid my head back down on Ava's shoulder. 

"I'm sorry ma'am we'll call over a tow truck and have your car dropped at your local mechanic, do you all have a ride?" He asked. 

"I'm their ride." Ava spoke up. 

"Alright, well if we run into more evidence Ms. (L/N) we will let you know." He said he walked away leaving us all to take in what just happened. 

-Time Skip-

Ava parked her car and sighed I still looking out the window not really wanting to to face her or the twins. Ava cleared her throat and turned over to the boys in the back. 

"Hey I'm gonna stay with (Y/N) until she's ready to come out, you guys can go ahead and head home." Ava said softly. 

"Are you sure?" I heard Yukio ask. 

"We'll be fine, Rin I'll be sure to drop you off at work in a bit." Ava said. 

"Alright well, thank you for the ride Ava and it was nice meeting you." Yukio said I heard him open the door and shut it. 

"Thanks for the ride." Rin said softly he opened the door and stepped out shutting it in the process.  I felt Ava looking at me but I just kept my gaze out the window. 

"(Y/N) I'm sorry about what happened, I can't imagine how you feel." Ava said softly placing her hand on my lap I sighed and turned to her my eyes puffy and red from all the crying she gave me a sympathetic look and pulled me into a hug.