Chapter 6

We were all sitting around the dinning table eating the delicious breakfast Rin cooked for us. 

"This is really good!" Ava said I nodded with her in agreement Rin smiled a slight blush on his face. 

"Thanks you guys." Rin said I smiled and continued to eat my breakfast. 

"So guys are twins? I never would've guessed you guys really look nothing alike." Ava said 

"We get that a lot." Yukio chuckled. 

"Who's older?" She asked.

"Rin." Yukio said Ava's eye slightly widened. 

"Wow I thought you were older." Ava said Rin grumbled and turned towards her. 

"Hey what's that suppose to mean?!" Rin said Ava laughed and shook her head. 

"Nothing your brother just seems more mature." Ava said Rin pouted and crossed his arms. 

"I'm mature too." Rin mumbled I giggled, I was about to take another bite of pancakes until I heard a knock on my door I looked at Ava confused she looked back at me with the same expression. Ava stood up and walked over to see who it was. 

"Hello?" I heard Ava say. 

"Is (Y/N) here?" I heard a familiar voice ask my eyes widen and I looked at Ava. 

"Ava." I quietly whispered she turned to me I mouthed her to close the door she turned back to the person and smiled sweetly. 

"One second." She shut and locked the door I got up and quickly pulled her to the side. 

"Who is that?" She asked I sighed. 

"That's my ex, the one who cheated on me." I whispered Ava softly gasped. 

"What should I do?" She asks I turned back to the Okumura twins they also looked a bit confused as to what was going on. 

"Is everything alright?" Rin asked. 

"Everything's fine! just figuring out how to tip the delivery guy." Ava laughed nervously. 

"Just tell him that I don't live here and you don't know who I am." I said she nodded and walked back to the door I quickly went back to the dining table and sat back down, Ava unlocked the door and opened it back up again.

"You said you were looking for who?" Ava asked. 

"(Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)." I heard Dylan say. 

"I'm sorry I think you might have the wrong address, no one named (Y/N) lives here." She said 

"But I'm her boy-"

"I'm sorry I don't know who that is, I'm sorry byyee!" Ava shut the door and locked it she sighed and walked back to the dining table.  

"What did you guys order?" Rin asked I looked at Ava hoping she'd come up with something. 

"Well I ordered some breakfast before you two came over but you made us this wonderful breakfast that I had to tell him to leave but I gave him a nice tip for his time." Ava said giving the boys a nervous smile I nodded in agreement. The boys looked at each other but shrugged it off; me and Ava sighed in relief and continued to eat our breakfast. 

-Time Skip- 

After we finished our breakfast Rin offered to clean up the dishes even though I told him countless times that he didn't have to but he was persistent. Ava was with Rin in the kitchen helping him with the dishes while me and Yukio were sitting at the dinning table.