Chapter 9

The history class started as he finished his assignment.

Jinyoung sighed, feeling the need to just run. Maybe it was because of how long he had been sitting in one place almost the entire day.

Looking out of the window, he stared off to space. He didn't notice someone was staring at him, certainly not even when a girl sat on the seat in front of him. She waved her hand in front of his face and Jinyoung blinked, coming back to reality.

"Sorry Jisoo, I was spaced out."

The other laughed as she shook her head.

"So you finally found someone special right?"

Jinyoung groaned and later down his face on the bench.

"Really? First Wonpil and now you too?"

Jisoo just shook her head and mumbled something about him finally getting a boyfriend.

"Shouldn't you be with Rosé right now?"

"Well, she needed to find Jennie and Lisa, where ever they have gone."

Jisoo laughed as she thought of how much trouble her girlfriends would do, especially Lisa.

"So, you never actually denied it! You got a crush don't you?"

"What? No, what-"

"Jinyoung finally found a love! I have too tell Jennie!"

"Woah, woah calm down. I don't have a crush I was just thinking of what to cook when I get home!"

Jisoo sighed and pouted.

"You are really boring sometimes. Just try dating, you are seriously gorgeous."

Jinyoung just chuckled.

"Yeah gorgeous with big ass nerdy glasses. I can't understand why people have crush on me I'm not even that attractive."

"Yeah says the one who looks like a prince after taking of his glasses. I really wonder how people fall in love with you."

Jisoo shook her head at her hopeless friend. Though, while Jinyoung began talking about history class, she noticed how someone was looking at them. She turned around to find their fellow classmate Jaebum looking directly on Jinyoung.

She smirked as Jaebum noticed. The boy just mouthed to her to be quiet and not tell Jinyoung. Jisoo turned back to face her friend.

"So, how about Jaebum?"

"What about him?"

"No, it's just I heard some girls talking and they said something about how you need to stay away from their oppa."

Jinyoung cringed and let out a groan.

"Great, I befriend him and now half of the school is after me for talking to their oppa or something."

"Oh so you talked to him?"

Jisoo looked at him with interest and pushed their work aside. She listened closely as Jinyoung sighed.

"Yeah, we were paired up for physics I think. And then we exchanged numbers, JUST, and I mean it, as friends."

Jisoo squealed and jumped in her seat.

"You are finally getting a boyfriend!"

"What- how did you manage taht when I said JUST friends?"

She laughed as she nudged Jinyoung on the side.

"I think Jaebum has a thing for this cutie."

"It's just a project! Do all of you need to make it as if I'm going to get married or something?"

"Well I'm 100% sure you are getting together. I know you are lying if you say you ain't interested."

Jinyoung just rolled his eyes and continued to write his essay.

"Just friends. How hard is it to get that?"

"You know most relationships start with just friends right? I was 'just friends' with Rosé a good time before we started dating."

"Yeah and I thank the God for that. At least now you don't pester me about getting a boyfriend."

"Well, it's true and I still have time to pester you even if I have girlfriends, you know?"

"Let's just get this lesson over ok?"

Jisoo laughed and told him he was changing the subject but he just ignored her and continued to work.

Jaebum didn't hear the conversation but Jinyoung's blushing face was so cute.

It was totally worth getting caught.

He smiled.