Chapter 18

A few weeks passed since he was over at Jaebum's house.

Jinyoung was surprised how they always asked him to hang out with them. He smiled as he read, finally getting some peace at home.

Guess he did find new friends after all.

Spring arrived as the trees and flowers blossomed. He always favored spring because of the life that began to grow and sunshine that came back. Spring also meant the end of the cold winter and beginning of a summer.

Jinyoung hummed softly for himself as he at close to his window, looking out at the sunny street. At least the weather these last weeks were good.

Jaebum and Jinyoung of course started that science project, being almost done actually. The older was a great help and partner, they only had some adjustments to do before they were done.

A knock on his door was heard before Hyunjin and Yeji tumbled in, looking like they had someone to confront. Yeji jumped into his bed directly, a smirk on her lips as Hyunjin came over to him.

"Hyung. Please sit with us?" Jinyoung looked confused at them but put down the book and allowed Hyunjin to pull him over to the bed.

Once they settled, the twins looked at him with big eyes, waiting. "What?"

"Why didn't you tell us?!?" Yeji almost jumped up and down in excitement, grinning widely. Jinyoung frowned.

"What do you mean?" Hyunjin pouted.

"Stop hyung! We know you've been spending more time with GOT6 these last days!" Ah, so this is what it was about. Jinyoung chuckled.

"It's only because of the project, Jinnie-ah." Both of them shook their head. They couldn't believe Jinyoung didn't even know himself.

"Then why are you around them all the time? The project is even done after a few days! Besides, haven't your daily schedule changed a bit?" Jinyoung sighed.

Though, there was something in the younger's words.

His day did change since he talked more to them. Jinyoung walked to school with Wonpil, Jin and Eunjeong as usual, still eating lunch with them as usual.

But as fast as break was over, he found Yugyeom waiting for him at his locker before walking to class together. Most of his lessons were also with Jaebum, the older had began sitting beside him instead of those fangirls of his. To not forget about how Youngjae walked him home everyday, the younger lived only two streets behind his house.

"Was that a blush? Oppa?!? Are you blushing?!?" Yeji giggled as Jinyoung looked down, muttering something under his breath.

Hyunjin began smiling brightly, not even an inch calmer than his sister. "I knew it! I knew it!"

The two grinned, giggling as they tackled Jinyoung into a hug, making him yell out. "Hey! We are only friends!"

"Yeah and I said that first time I met Jisung, hyung. You even told me I was going to be wrong and look now." Hyunjin pouted, not even caring to look at Yeji's snickering face.

"You have such good taste oppa! Though, I didn't expect you to snatch six guys on the same time.." Jinyoung hit Yeji on the arm lightly, reminding her that he was her older brother.

What was he going to do with these two?
He smiled, it reminded him of when they was younger. The twins would always cuddle with him before falling asleep.

"Eh, hyung? Why do you look so sad?" Jinyoung grinned, patting both of them on the head. "My younger siblings are already so big~"

"Oppa! We aren't kids anymore!" Yeji pouted but smiled.

"I know, I know. Both of you are grown up and are in relationships already~" He laughed as both of them flushed.

"Have you met Minjun hyung? I hope you haven't." Jinyoung froze.

All of it was a big lie. He and Minjun didn't break up just because the older had cheated...

But no way in hell he would tell the younger that.

"No. I'm pretty sure he moved to the US." Hyunjin nodded, mood changing immediately.

"He's an asshole hyung. I hope GOT6 hyungs aren't."

"Hey, what did I say about swearing? But yeah, Minjun was an asshole." Jinyoung forced a smile.

"Don't worry Yeji-ah, Hyunjin-ah. They are great friends. I'm not planning to fall in love." The sad look on their face told him enough.

"Now stop thinking about that!" Jinyoung slid off the bed, looking at them with confidence in his eyes. "Hyunjin, Yeji. Both of you have to invite your boyfriends or girlfriends over."

"What?!? Why?!?" They said in the same time. Jinyoung laughed. "Well, I haven't met all of them yet and as your older brother, I need to know who my younger siblings are dating!"

"Hyung!" He laughed, causing the other two to eventually join in.

"Don't worry, I just want to meet them. As family then. I'm sure eomma and appa wants too." Yeji and Hyunjin looked at each other.

"Maybe in the future?" Jinyoung grinned.

"Yeah, it better be a deal." They laughed as Yeji and Hyunjin nodded.

At least he would have those two. It was enough, even if they didn't know.