Chapter 12

Jinyoung sighed. For the first time in weeks, he could finally relax. The test was over and he hadn't seen any of GOT7 in a while.

Including Jaebum.

Maybe the older wanted to start on the project later, it had only been two weeks and the project where supposed to be done before break.

He didn't complain though. He got rest and he didn't need to care about bumping into one of them again. For now, he just wanted to go home and relax.

Jinyoung groaned and slightly massaged his neck before gathering his books. Thinking as he rises up from his seat, a message lit up his phone. One from the groupchat, saying that he should go first.

He suspected it was his friends needing to stay longer since they haven't finished the test yet. Smiling, he thought that maybe a little bit silence would hurt after all. With that he began walking faster down the hall, wanting to leave school as fast he could.

If God did exist, then he would really hate Jinyoung. Just when the young boy began walking out of school, a call of his name was shouted and Jinyoung stopped.

Really? He just wanted to go home!

He sighed turned around to meet the eyes of a certain BamBam. The younger grinned happily, like he had planned this 'accidentally' meeting.

Well, he needed to be polite so....

"Hi BamBam-ssi. What did you want?"

BamBam looked at him, still grinning as he circled the older.

"You've already finished your test hyung?"

Jinyoung nodded.

"Yeah, I was going to head home. Shouldn't you have test now, though?"

The other shook his head.

"Nah, it's still P.E now, we will have the test soon. I hope I didn't disturb you in something."

Ah, so he could be polite after all. Jinyoung smiled slightly.

"No worries."

"Oh! Wait for a moment.."

The younger pulled something out of his bag and gave it to Jinyoung. He accepted and curiously looked at the paper in front of him.

"Since Jaebum hyung is writing the test right now, he asked me to give you this."

Jinyoung checked through the pages, seeing that it seemed to be a part of the project they were going to start. He smiled slightly for himself.

How unexpected for someone like Jaebum to focus on work like this.

"Thank you BamBam-ssi."

The younger smiled, causing him a soft smile of his own.

"Just call me BamBam hyung! I'll look forward to meet you again!"

After that, the other grinned before heading back. Jinyoung stared at the younger's back as he disappeared.

Meet again, huh?

Maybe his friends were right. They did plan something...

He shook his head. He was too tired to think right now, he just wanted to sleep.

When he woke up from his short nap, both Hyunjin and Yeji were home. Both his siblings greeted him as he came downstairs.

"Hyung, can I go over to Seungmin's house?"

"Yeah, tell Wonpil and Brian hi from me. Be back to dinner, alright?"

His brother smiled and nodded. With that, Hyunjin was immediately out of the house. Jinyoung shouted after him to not forget doing his homework too.

Yeji, who sat down at the table laughed as she watched her brother.

"I bet they will make out or something."

They just chuckled, looking at each other. Jinyoung hummed as he began making rice and taking out ingredients for dinner.

"How about you Yeji-ah? Found someone yet?"

He smiled playfully as he glanced at her. Yeji laughed while opening her books.

"I guess so. You would have known even if I answered no."

"Well, I am your older brother after all. I notice things."

He began chopping vegetables.

"I'm happy for you Yeji-ah. I'm sure eomma and appa would be too."

"Do you think they will accept it if I told them?"

Jinyoung laughed softly, stopping for a second.

"Of course. They did accept me and Jinnie being gay, so why not you being lesbian?"

He sat down beside her, gently smiling.

"I know you are scared. But you'll have the courage and when it's done..the heavy weight will be gone."

Yeji stopped writing for a moment, smiling.

"You shouldn't be afraid of it. You know eomma and appa are accepting. They will still love you, even if you don't romantically like boys."

She grimaced at him and laughed.

"That was really comforting. Thank you, oppa."

He nodded and patted her on the head, causing Yeji to pout.

"I'm not a kid anymore,oppa!"

"Well, you will always be my sweet little sister."

Yeji laughed and ducked his hand for the second time.

"You should begin cooking now! Let me do the homework, oppa!"

She shrieked as Jinyoung playfully swatted water on her. After a few moments of laughing, they went back to cooking and doing homework.

"I can't wait to meet you boyfriends!"

"Yah! What did Wonpil say this time!?"

When Yeji playfully smiled at him, he thought back on earlier that day.

The reminder of a certain silver haired boy came to his mind and he shook his head.

If it had been that easy.