-for old times sake-

-henry-

When we got into Ky's house he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the marble counter,

"You hungry?"
He asked, rummaging through his cabinet. I knew what he was looking for, considering the fact that he couldnt cook if he wanted too.

He pulled out a box of cereal and sat it down, smiling like an idoit,
I giggled

"No matter how tempting frosted flakes might be, you should let me cook something"
I said, laughing at him as he put the cereal back in the cabinet.

"Hey, I wont stop you"
He said, sitting down at the counter, watching me as I pulled out the eggs

"How do omelets sound?"
It seemed like a good enough meal, and really the only thing that I felt like cooking.

He didnt answer, I think he was distracted, but that's okay because I was going to make omelets no matter what he said.

-•○●○•-

After we finished eating we both sat on the couch, I was reading a book and Ky was leaning on me looking at his phone when a knock came from the door.

I looked up and immediately felt upset, not quite anxious of angry, just unsettled.

Ky quickly got up and made his way to the door, before I even realized what I was doing I grabbed his hand and followed him.

No surprise that the man on the otherside of the door was Simon,

I said nothing. Out of pure spite, I denied my anger towards him, but Ky didn't.

He squeezed my hand, then let go.

"Why are you here"
Ky asked, his voice was acidic and it could've filled a room

Simon simply looked past Ky,
"I tried your apartment, but you weren't there"
Simon said, with a smirk on his face

He looked down at our previously connected hands,

"So, I come and ruin your day, then you decide to just move on to the next one?"
Said Simon, implying that I was the hoe, which was not correct.

"Huh?!"
He said, a little more violently, stepping forward this time.

"That's not-"

I was cut of by a sharp pain on my face, he had slapped me, it wasnt the first time, but for some reason, the fact that Ky saw it made it hurt a little more.

Then Ky punched Simon in the face, and they were fighting