Come with me

First! I'd like to thank @Synysters_Wife for helping me! She is an amazingwriter and person in general! 

Mary's POV

I didn't close my eyes once  tonight. I was tired but I couldn't stop my mind from thinking. I needed to get out of this house. But where to go?  I had no place to go but I knew that everywhere far away from here would be better than dying from getting beat up by my parents. I got up slowly from my bed and grab a backpack that was on my wooden floor. I pack as much things as I could. Clothes, money, food, music. Those were the only precious things I owned. When I was done I put my army boots on with a warm jacket. I got up and walk to my window before pulling it up. The night was dark and everything was silent outside. Only the sound of the rain falling down and my heart beating loud in my ears were disturbing the silence. I took a deep breath and jump down on the lawn. I fell on the wet grass but I was use to it. Being thrown down to the floor. I got myself back up and I ran, as far as I could. I ran to the highway, there I could think about which direction I could take. But from now I'll just listen to my music and finally, from all my existence, I felt free. 

It's been an hour that I was walking on the side of the highway when I saw a guy that had his car pull on the side of the road. He seemed angry because he was kicking the side of his car.

Zacky's POV

I was driving to join the guys at the venue when my stupid car decided to break down, I didn't put enough gas in, last time. "Fucking shit!" I say kicking my car. Just then I felt a presence near me. I look at my right and saw a girl, she seem to be around 20 years old. She had medium length brown hair with a bang hanging above her eyes, her eyes made me lose my breath. I didn't realize that I was staring at her when she scratch her throat and started to speak. "Hum, do you need help or something? 'Seems that you have a problem with your car" She said looking really shy but still so gentle. "Yeah, I'm just so stupid that I forgot to put gas and now I'm going to be late for my show" I admit to the cute stranger. "What's your name?" I ask her putting a smile and totally forgetting about the fact that it was raining. "Mary, you?" She smile back with a sparkle in her eyes."Zacky" I told her, after a moment of awkward silent, "Hum, I saw a gas station not far from here, I can help you push your car" She offered. "Yeah sure just put your bag in the car and I'll push in the front" I told her. She nodded and put her bag in the back seat of my red car. 

I took the steering wheel in one hand and with my upper body I was pushing the car. Mary was in the back pushing with as much strength as she could. Mary really helped me and we finally made it to the gas station. 

I was putting gas in the car when I look at Mary who didn't really know what to do. "What were you doing on the side of the highway Mary?" I ask her. She raised her shoulders looking at the ground, "Then where were you going?" I ask her, I didn't know Mary at all but I wasn't letting her go walking to nowhere at night. "Where are you going? I just want a lift and then I'll leave"  She said looking back up at me with pleading in her eyes. "I'm going in the city to do a show with my band but after we are leaving for Cleveland. I'll be happy if you join us, only if you want" I told her, secretly hopping that she would follow us. A little smile appeared in the corner of her mouth, "I'll see" She said, so cute. "You can make yourself comfortable in the car, I'll go pay for the gas" I say, she nod and enter the car while I walked to go pay. 

I enter back in the car and put some Metallica on, then I started to drive, hopping that I wouldn't be late for the show. After a few minutes I heard Mary humming along with the song. "You're a metal fan?" I ask her trying to know more about her, that girl really caught my owl attention without even trying. "I'm more than a simple fan! Music is my owl life!" She said with excitement clear in her voice and then we started to talk about the bands we like and we had a lot in common to say. "So, you said that you were in a band right?" Mary ask me, "Yep! It's called Avenged Sevenfold, we are a metal band that I made with four of my best friends", "Awesome! I can't wait to see how you guys sound like" She said with a smile on her face. Just then we pulled into the parking lot of the venue. I got out of the car along with Mary, I grab her hand, "Don't let go" I whisper in her ear before making my way backstage to get ready to join the rest of the band.