Let's Create Something

Mary's POV

It's been around a month or maybe more that Lila and I were living with Zacky and everything as been great. To my surprise Zacky didn't receive a lot of people at his place, if it's not the guys than it's Zacky's family. When Zacky wasn't at the studio he was home and played with Lila, I was really thankful that they had so much fun together but I fear the moment I'll tell Zacky its his daughter. Still I didn't want to break down his career, but all I could do for now is wait until the right moment come.

And still like I thought, I start to fall for Zacky again. I wasn't acting distant with him, I just let him help me and such. My heart would melt whenever I saw him with Lila, he acted so sweetly and when he would come home after a long day at the studio, my heart would pound louder in my chest. His green eyes seemed so happy and I found him even more attractive than before. God Mary! You told yourself more than once that you won't ever fall for Zacky again! I told myself, but I can't control my feelings. I guess I'll just let things go. 

Zacky and I were outside, in the backyard, enjoying the sun of Huntington Beach. While Lila was doing her afternoon nap, Zacky was smoking his cigarette. I didn't even had to tell him that I didn't want any cigarette around Lila, he just did it by himself. He already acted like a dad with her, maybe it was the time to tell him that he was the real dad of Lila, but Zacky broke the silence first,

"Why did you let yourself beat like this?" Zacky ask turning his body to face me as we were sitting on long chairs. "I guess that I had deserved it all my life, my parents or Steven, it was the same" I said taking a sip of my drink trying to forget this bad memory of my life. "Yeah but I mean, you could of run away with Lila and go live with Johnny again" He said like if I never thought about that, "Zacky, what is done is done" I said coldly getting tired of this conversation. "Right, sorry" he said taking a drag of his smoke turning back the view of the backyard. "Sorry, I didn't want to turn this into an argument" I said feeling sorry because all Zacky wanted was to know why. "Since when you are the one who say sorry?" He said giggling, I roll my eyes at him laughing. After this my mind kept coming back to the fact that I should tell him. "Mary, what's on your mind? I know you, you know?" He said with a smirk on his beautiful pierce pink lips. I look at Zacky, his eyes wondering what was wrong, we were best friend again but I was so scared to destroy what we just achieve to build after being apart for so long. "I wanted to tell you that, hum, Lila is your daughter" I said looking at him waiting for a big time reaction, "Ah! I knew it" He said casually, my eyes went wide in surprise and confusion could be easily read on my face, "What? How?" I ask him sitting straight on my chair. Zacky calmly sit on his chair with a smile on his face, "Johnny, he let it slip but don't blame him because I would have doubt that she is mine. Lila sometimes act like I did when I was young" He said looking at me with a smile, "So you're not mad?" I ask unsure, Zacky slowly came and he put himself on both of his knees in between mine, his face facing mine, his eyes drowning in mine, I could smell his lovely scent that I missed so much, he put he soft hand behind my neck, making me melt in his touch, our face came closer but before anything could happen we heard little footsteps in the kitchen. Lila was up. I got up from my chair and enter back in the house feeling my cheeks burning red not because of the sun. 

Zacky enter in the kitchen not long after he had finish his smoke, he had a shy smile on his face when he glace at me. "Hey Lila! Had a great nap?" Zacky ask his daughter while he raise her up in the air, she laugh and raised her tinny arms in the air, "Yes Za" she call him, making me chuckle. Zacky put Lila down and she ran to her playing room, Zacky casually walk to somewhere else in the house. 

**

I was working on the computer since Zacky didn't want me to work he let me co-own Vengeance University with him, which I was really proud of. I was sitting on the couch with my laptop on my lap when Zacky came in the living room with a towel covering his head, I look at him weirdly raising my eye brow, "What the hell is that?" I ask him with a smile. "You'll see, Lila come here baby!" He call out in the house. I push the laptop off of me and we waited for Lila to come, when Zacky got out a a red tape and he put it on his t-shirt, like if he was a gift. I look at him quizzically without asking anything. "What is it Za-za?" she ask when she reach me and sit beside me. "First, I would like to say that I love the both of you" He said looking deeply in my eyes then to Lila before he turn back to me, "And I would really like to create a beautiful family with you, I'm your dad Lila" He said getting on his knees as Lila jump off the couch and run to him diving in his embrace. "Mama, it's really my dada?" She ask, I nod with a warm smile and she hug Zacky even harder. "I got my Christmas present earlier this year, that's what I ask Santa for" She said making me look at Zacky with tear in my eyes, this poor little girl only wanted her real daddy for so long. "I got another surprise" Zacky said before taking the towel off his head, revealing his new purple hair, "It's beautiful Zacky" I told him while Lila was now playing in his hair making them messy as fuck. "I know it's too fast to answer me but Mary, I just wanted you to know that I really want a family with you and I'm whiling to prove it to you" He said taking my hand and kissing the top of it. I smile warmly at him, because really, that's all I wanted too, I wanted to be with someone I love and I wanted Lila to be with her dad and it all turns out that this person is Zachary Baker. "Lila, would you like to see uncle Johnny tonight? I would like to bring mommy out" He ask Lila while looking up at me, "Yes! uncle Jo is nice!" She said while playing with a toy. Zacky got back on his feet as we were face to face, I pull him in a hug, he was surprise because it took him a moment before he put his arms around me. I kiss his temple and pull away, "I'll get dress" I told him before I walk my way up to my bedroom, feeling this could be an awesome great start for us.

I guess there is always hope.

I'm low on gas and you need a jacketजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें