Nixy: Debut Interview

October 3, 1985

Las Vegas

I sat comfortably on the couch with my band mates while smoking a cigarette and unconsciously rubbing my black leather jacket filled with metal spikes. I knew to myself that I was feeling a bit nervous since this was our debut interview for earning our first album in the hit list.

A lady, probably in her mid 20's, later arrived and sat on her own chair opposite to us. She had a thick nougat hair, sealed with a tight bun, and her face was kinda bitchy because of her crimson lipstick. She then softened her blue pencil-cut skirt and greeted us.

"Good morning, Guns n' Bang Bang. We have a few rules here. We are going live so there are no use of cursing and other inappropriate actions. Got that?"

My friend Carrie, now going in the name of Serafix Satana, scoffed. "Yeah right." It made the rest of the band to chuckle.

"We can't promise you that. It's our nature."  Vada added with a taunting smile.

I could tell that we were already getting on her nerves and it made me to smirk even more. This would be great...

"We are going live in 3...2...1!"

"Good morning world! We are here today with the rising stars of Rock n' Roll, the Guns n' Bang Bang! They debut album, the "Roadrunner" just reached the top list and sold million of copies!" The lady reporter gushed ardently then transitioned her focus to us from the camera. "Now what can you say about this?"

Eddie answered. "Uh...we are so proud of course, because our hardworks have payed off to something fruitful."

"Hardwork?" She echoed as if its too unbelievable. "How about the rumors of your band being in the pact of the devil to be in fame?"

"Satan is lame, bro." I interfered. "He likes to promise a lot of shi-BEEP, but in the end he'll fu - BEEP - king take it all away. We don't do deals with the devil because that motherfu - BEEP will have all the credits and will just make us some mere pawns. We want the spotlight for ourselves and be the fu - BEEP - king King and Queen of our own fame. Not be an idiot in a string."

The reporter nodded, acting as if she's taking our shit seriously when she's not...and obviously pissed when I used curses to filter. "How about the name of your band? What inspired you to call it Guns n' Bang Bang?"

"It's easy." Nina replied. "We were at the concert of Guns n' Roses and Nixy here aggressively went to the stage to fu - BEEP - king grab Slash. The securities tried to scare her off from their warning shots. The only problem was the bullets landed on her and BANG BANG! She hit the ground."

The reported gasped in shock after hearing her statement. "How did she survived?"

"She was alive because of her thick porn book about Slash that shielded her chest. And THAT miracle inspired us to name our band."

I gave Nina a reprimanding look. "Nina, I did not!" scarlet hue was obvious on my cheeks. I couldn't belive she said that live on TV, now Slash would know I was crazy for  him. "Dude, I thought we named it Guns n' Bang Bang because we like to bang a lot...so hard like a blast from the gun?"

Nina's lips slipped into a playful smirk then, she gazed at the camera, which in turn zoomed her face. "It's up for the audience on what to believe." With that, she winked...her infamous wink.

"Now Nixy, you are one of the feminist in this generation. Why?"

I was taken aback when the focus of the topic suddenly jumped to me. I put out the excess ash of my cigarette first before answering. "Because I want to be a role model...especially on little girls. Simple as that."

"Oh yeah? And why are you not ashamed in showing your breasts on public especially in your concerts, don't you wear bras?"

I chuckled amusingly. "Oh so you want to talk about my titties!" Again, it earned a fit of laughter from my band mates. "Actually it's not on purpose. I'm not flaunting them off because I want to seduce someone or be slutty or what not. I'm not really conscious when it comes to that because all of us have boobs, men and women have nipples. Sizes only differs. And I don't see any problem to that."

Now, the reporter fidgeted on her seat. She was slowly feeling discomfort after I fucked up her cockiness. "S-so about your hair being pink...what does it symbolizes?"

Really? I thought we are going to talk about our album and how successful we are now. Ah fuck it! I'm so done!

I raised up a brow. "You really want to know the answer?"

The reporter nodded. "Yes."

"It symbolizes how gay I am, so any homophobics watching out there, ya'll can suck my feminine dick!" I was too fast in saying it that they didn't catch up to beep it. After what I said, I dropped the mic and, I walked out.