Nixy's Second Interview In Good Morning America

November 9, 1985

New York

Reporter: After the brawl in "Stoner" club, you have been stabbed on your right chest by a broken glass. How are you feeling now?

Nixy: good, but my right tit kinda still aching

Reporter: Are you even worried?

Nixy: Nah man. The pain is nothing when I'm used of stab wounds.

Reporter: *frowns* What??

Nixy: You see man, I got stabbed a lot of times. My first was in the guts. I was grateful for it cuz if not, I would have never met Nina who treated me. Second is here...*lifts up her shirt, showing her left lower back* This is the scar of an another stab wound caused by a pen knife. Wanna know the story behind it?

Reporter: If you don't mi-

Nixy: So I was walking down the street and I met a handsome crackhead on the way. He stabbed me cuz he thought that I was a cop. It's my fault. I wore a police uniform for halloween in the ghetto.

Report: ohhh

Nixy: The next one is the stab wound on my head. My band mates and I were drunk and high and we played a game like you know, throwing a knife to an apple seated at someone else's head and that someone turned out to be me. Eddie was too drunk to aim properly and that's why she hit my head.

Reporter: *eyes wide* Goodness! How are you still alive?!

Nixy: *looks at Nina then smirks* We got the best doctor

Nina: *winks at the camera*