Dusty: Caught On Camera

June 1982 Guns N Bang Bang first tour OUTSIDE GETTING INTERVIEWED

Reporter: Today we will be speaking with Guns N Bang Bang a band that is rising in fame by the minute some recent photos have been released of the band including the 4 members here today. Please state your names and what you play. *hands mic to Dusty*

Dusty: Dusty Way Ramone one of two bassists. *passes it to Serafix*

Serafix: Serafix Satana one of two rhythm guitarists. *passes mic to Eddie*

Eddie: Eddie Reed Roadrunner lead guitar *passes mic to Nixy*

Nixy: *throws lollipop at the reporter* Nixy Liberty Drummer.

Reporter: So Dusty, regarding the photos of you and Steven Tyler is there something going on there.

Dusty: Maybe maybe not, why should I tell a cunt like you?

Reporter: um okay Nixy about these pics of you very close to Joan Jett and Nikki Sixx

Nixy: We had a threesome that night

Dusty: That's why you got the hotel

Nixy: *nods to Dusty*

Dusty: Ohhhh how did I not catch that? Wait was that when I was white girl wasted?

Serafix: I think so I was high as fuck so I don't know. Eddie do you remember?

Eddie: Uh no?? I was hanging out with that grumpy roadie, Andy. *blushes*

Dusty: Oooo Terror twin is crushin on the roadie.

Eddie: Shut it *covers face*

Serafix: EDDIE'S GOT A CRUSH EDDIE'S GOT A CRUSH!

Reporter: Please can we continue the interview?

Nixy: So Eddie about your crush why didn't you tell me, cuz? We family bruh *interprets gangsta voice*

Eddie: Fuck off guys

Jary: *in background yelling about how we need to finish the interview*

Reporter: Serafix you had a photo leaked with you and Cliff Burton making out in the background.

Serafix: *looks at reporter and laughs uncontrollably* Well duh that's me are you living under a rock? Guys get a load of Mr. Big Time Reporter.

Nixy, Dusty, and Eddie: *Laughing*

Dusty: *sips vodka from bottle*

Reporter: Your band is literally shit.

Dusty: *dumps bottle of vodka on his head and smashes it against his face*

Jary: *from background* WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?

Dusty: HE CALLED US SHIT

Jary: Was it right to hit him!?

Dusty: Hell yeah it was!

Nixy, Serafix, and Eddie: Agreed

Jary: We're having a long talk after the show

Dusty: But-

Jary: No-

Dusty: He-

Jary: Get on the bus

Dusty: He was being a little bit-

Jary: Go!

Dusty: *gets on wrong bus*

The others: *gets on the right bus*

In the end Jary was once again cleaning up a mess that GN'BB made. But these teenagers and young adults were basically her children.

Nixy chased Slash for 5 hours and ran out of energy.

Eddie flirted with Izzy Stradlin and Andy backstage.

Serafix made out with Cliff again, and again, and again.

Dusty hung out with Aerosmith until Jary found her on the other bus.