Chapter 1

(Y/n)'s POV

"Nene-chan... Just... Why did you have to drag me here?" I asked the white haired girl with a blank stare as she peeked into the empty bathroom.

"Because (y/n)-chan you're the only person who I can ask for help in these kind of situations! " She exclaimed trying to pull me into the bathroom against my will.

"Are you sure you didn't bring me here just to use me as a shield?"

After hearing what I said, Yashiro immediately started to panic trying to think up of an excuse. Each one getting less and less convincing.

I sighed gently.

"Fine. But if I die I'm haunting your ghost for life." I said sighing once again as I get out of her grasps walking into the silent bathroom with the white-haired radish following behind me happily.

'Aoi, you should've never told us about this rumor!' I thought to myself crying on the inside as I walked over to the third stall.

~Earlier~

I sighed gently as I placed my head down on the desk using my arms as pillows.

"(N/n),what's wrong? You've been sighing a lot lately."

I turned to the owner of the voice to see my childhood friend, Aoi with Nene behind her.

"Ah, Aoi-chan, Nene-chan! It's nothing, just a bit bored" I said giving them a smile.

"Yeah... It's free period right now so we don't have anything to do other than talk" my other best friend, Yashiro Nene, said looking around the loud classroom.

"Then... Why don't I tell you two a rumor?" Aoi said putting a hand on her cheek.

"A rumor?"

"Which one?"

"Yeah, I'll tell you one! The most popular story! Seven of the Seven Mysteries! Hanako-san of the Toilet

「On the third floor of the old building...

In the third stall of the Girls Bathroom...

Lives Hanako-san...

They say if you knock on the third stall three times...

Then chant 'Hanako-san Hanako-san are you there?' she'll appear and grant you any wish for a price...」

Or so the rumors say" the purple-haired girl said with her usual smile.

"Any wish?" Nene asked.

"Nene-chan please don't tell me you're going to try it" I said sweatdropping at the white-haired girl.

"But... a price?"

"Something very important to the person" Aoi replied going back to her seat as the teacher entered and started the lesson.

~End of Flashback~

"(Y-y/n)-chan... Is it okay if you do it instead of me?" Asked Nene as she slowly started backing away from the third stall.

"Nene-chan... But you're the one with the wish, so you should do it" I said with a blank stare trying to pull her infront of the third stall. Keyword Trying.

After a few minutes of trying to pull her I gave up, she was stronger than I thought.

I sighed gently at the  girl, slowly I hovered my hand over the door.