♡Valentine's Day Special♡

Yugi Amane x Reader
Valentine's Special

×~~~~~♡~~~~~×

Valentine's Day. The day of love and hearts. That one time of the year where you just want to lock yourself up in your room and never leave.

But this year... It was special.

Much to Aoi, Akane, Ryu and Nene's surprise...

You weren't in the gloomy or irritated mood you always have on this day nor did you just stay at your desk, looking out the window.

Instead you were giddy and happy, greeting and smiling at everyone.

Running around the classroom, handing out chocolates to each and every single one of your classmates, they stared at the (h/c) girl in utter confusion.

"Is it just me or is... (Y/n) acting weird today..?" Ryu questioned as he still stared at your form, talking with Yamabuki and one of the girls in your class.

"Yeah... She's usually really gloomy and irritated on this day..." Aoi said, worriedly staring at you, her hand placed on her right cheek.

"Could..." Akane trailed off finally getting the pieces together, his voice only audible for him as he placed a finger on his chin.

"I'm worried about her... Did... Did she hit her head or something?" Nene sighed as she watched you walk away from Yamabuki and the other girl.

"Is it possible that... She fell in love..?" Akane finally said after thinking about the way you acted.

"Nah that couldn't be it! Our little (Y/n) is too oblivious!" They all said in unison.

As if on cue the said girl turned around and approached the group.

"What are you guys talking about?" You ask, holding out four, small chocolate boxes.

"(Y/n)!" They yelled as they jumped back in surprise, not noticing her because of her small figure.

Tilting your head in confusion as the four calmed down.

"Did I scare you guys?" You ask them innocently.

"Don't ever do that again" Ryu mumbled as you started to hand the chocolate boxes that you had.

"Sorry, sorry. Anyways what were you guys talking about?" You questioned, tilting your head in curiosity.

"..." They remained silent, thinking about what to say, as they couldn't really be... Too blunt and say 'We were talking about your weird behavior'.

But before they could say anything, they were stopped by someone sleepily entering the classroom.

"Good morning, Amane-kun!" (Y/n) happily greeted, turning over to look at the said boy.

"Good morning." Amane replied, sluggishly putting down his bag and layer his head on his desk using his hands as pillows.

"What's wrong?" Nene asked as she looks at the gloomy boy.

"I'm just sleepy. Tsukasa wouldn't stop talking and kept me up all night." He said, not even lifting his head up to look at the five people who surrounded him.