Chapter 3

(y/n)'s POV

'Why do I have a bad feeling about this...'

"You think so?" Kou, I think that was his name said before Hanako-kun got electrocuted.

"Too bad, Hanako!" He said as Hanako-kun fell on the ground.

"Hanako-kun/Hanako-san!" Me and Nene yelled running over to him.

"This is the Raiteijou , an exorcism tool passed down in the Minamoto Clan for years." He said pulling out the said item from the umbrella sheet.

"It's a spirit staff that turns the users spirit energy into demon-slaying lightning that kills spirits! And you touched it with your bare hands! You must be pretty dense!!"

"It's over!!" Kou exclaimed.

"Stop!" I said going infront of Hanako-kun with Yashiro beside me.

"Whoa. Watch out!"

"You stupid idiot don't just jump in front... of..." Kou said but stopped as soon as he saw me standing protectively infront of Hanako-kun.

"... Me. Damm-... Uh darn it. Miss... And you are?"

"(Y/n) (l/n), 1st year in the High School Division. Hanako-kun's assistant and friend!"

"Yashiro Nene 1st year in the high school division! Also hanako-kun's assistant!"

"Don't you dare do anything to Hanako-kun! If you do then you'll disappoint your senpai and we'll be very mad!"

"B-but! He's a super evil supernatural. Do I have to exorcise him for the safety of the school..." Kou trailed off.

"But Hanako-kun is not a bad supernatural! He even saved me from other supernaturals!"

"That's... nonsense! You're being tricked! Hanako-san of the Toilet is a super evil supernatural that my grandma only barely manged to seal! Plus he uses a kitchen knife as a weapon, so that's evidence that he once killed someone with that knife when he was alive!" Kou said clutching my shoulders tightly as mine and Nene-chan's eyes widened in shock but soon returning to normal.

"T-that can't be true!" Nene-chan exclaimed.

"Yeah! Hanako-kun isn't evil!"

"He tricking you! You can't trust him! I'm sure he's just--" Kou was cut off by a hand being wrapped on my shoulder and a knife being pointed at Kou's neck.

"Oh well, seems like the cat is out of the bag now" Hanako-kun said darkly.

"I wanted to keep it a secret for a while longer... Come hakujodai... It's true that I killed someone once..." Hanako-kun said as he was then covered by a cape.

"But God told me, that if I could fufill this role... My sins would be absolved. So I cannot get myself get exercised now. Sorry about that" He said holding his knife tightly.

"I've got no idea about what you're talking about... But... " He said getting ready to fight as Hanako-kun started to float on the railings.

"Wait!" Kou said hitting the rail Hanako was previously on.

Hanako-kun kept running rails occasionally dodging Kou's attack.

"Stay still dammit!" Kou exclaimed getting frustrated by how much Hanako-kun was moving.

Then Hanako held the staff once again.

"Hey doesn't your hand hurt?" Hanako-kun asked looking closer at the staff.

Kou laughed as the staff electrocuted Hanako once again.

'Hanako-kun... '

"You never learn do you? Disappear for good this time!" Kou said in a confident tone.