Chapter 8

(Y/n)'s POV

"Anyways! Since there is someone who can change the rumors..."

"A weak supernatural is fine... But... If it can change the rumors..."

"Then it's more formidable than we thought... That spirit has forged a bond with one of the students." Tsuchigomori-sensei finished.

"A bond? Like what (Y/n)-san and Hanako-kun?" Nene-chan asked.

"Just like me?"

"Yup. And it seems... That one of the Seven Mysteries is a traitor..." Hanako-kun trailed off.

"So I had an idea... We'll temporarily get rid of the 7 Mysteries!"

"So, Tsuchigomori. Hand me over your yorishiro please!" Hanako-kun said grabbing my hand.

"I refuse! Is what I'd like to say, if it wasn't our boss ordering me."

"But! I'll only comply on one condition." He said.

"What is it?"

"Tell me your most embarrassing secrets" he said catching another butterfly and eating it.

"But what if they don't want to? What will you do? Fight me?" Hanako-kun asks, getting his knife out.

"No. I'll give my yorishiro. But as revenge I'll be broadcasting your secrets" Tsuchigomori-sensei said, blankly staring at Hanako-kun.

"So what will it be?"

"W-we'll tell you our secrets!" Nene said.

"Alright then. Start."

"I-in Junior High, I exchanged diaries with an imaginary boyfriend!" She said blushing from embarrassment.

"3 Points" Tsuchigomori-sensei said holding up a 3 sign.

"Why?!"

"1. I already know that much, 2. I don't care and 3. You lied" he pointed out.

"W-what?! I didn't lie!" Nene-chan said, blushing red from embarrassment.

"You still do that until now. You even made one with this young boy's older brother..." Tsuchigomori-sensei said before turning a page.

××/××/××

Dear Teru-senpai,

Today you looked cool as always when you gave your speech during the General Assembly as the school president.

But you shouldn't really be staring at me too much. Our relationship is supposed to be a secret.

The diary read as Nene-chan blushed red from embarrassment.

"You had an exchange diary with my brother?"

"How weird..."

"Winner!" The mokke said behind Tsuchigomori-sensei.

"M-my turn!" Kou exclaimed as he got ready to tell his secret.

"Those demon masks that you wear at festivals... Those masks scare the hell out of me!" He said.

"3 Points." Tsuchigomori-sensei said as Kou joined Nene in the corner of the room.

"It's all up to you (Y/n)-chan" Hanako-kun said.