Chapter 5

(Y/n)'s POV

We all turned to the sounds of footsteps.

"Welcome... I see you've finished it. I'm No. 2 of the 7 Mysteries... Nice to meet you" Misaki-san said.

We knew she was a girl but... She is drop dead gorgeous!

Before we could say anything she immediately started running towards the terrifying body we made.

"U-um about that body..."

"We tried our best..." I said before she darted her eyes at us.

I paled immediately at how she looks at us and hid behind Hanako-kun.

"The way she looks at us is scary..." Hanako-kun said.

"This is... " Misaki-san trailed off.

"Such a wonderful body!" Misaki-san said caressing the cheeks.

'How is that even a wonderful body... ' I thought to myself sweatdropping while also looking at the terrifying creation.

"You see... I don't really know anything about human body parts so I was right to ask you humans about it!" She said happily as she clasped our hands together.

"Eh..."

"I'm sure this one will work!"

'Huh? This one?'

"Isn't that right? Now... Try walking for me, Misaki..." She said as she blew on the doll.

"Oh my!" She said happily as the doll started to move.

"S-scary..." I muttered hiding behind Hanako-kun once again as the doll fell down.

"Another failure... Such a waste..." She said disappointedly as she crouched down and held the head.

"U-um... Misaki-san have you seen other students here? They should be wearing the same uniform as us..." I asked her walking over to the front.

"Oh? The others that failed? You haven't noticed? Their all around you..." Misaki-san said as the entire room got brighter.

Soon the light disappeared and we saw all the bodies of the students, two standing out the most. A doll with purple hair and one with silver hair.

"Aoi! Nene-chan!" I yelled as I ran over to the two dolls.

"(Y/n)/Senpai!" Hanako and Kou yelled.

Tears start to fall on my cheeks as I fell down and shook the two dolls.

"Aoi... Nene... Wake up!" I said as saw both of their heads fall off.

I hugged the two dolls tightly as more tears fell down.

"It's just failure after failure... I've had enough... I'll do as the rumors say. I'll rip you all into pieces" Misaki said as she aimed the scissors at me.

"Senpai!" Kou said as he blocked the scissors from attacking me, hugging me closely.

"Are you alright?!" He asked me as he saw his arm turn into a dolls hand.

"Hey?! What the hell is this?!"

"It appears when you get cut by the scissors you turn into a doll" Hanako-kun said holding his knife tightly getting ready to attack.

"W-what are we going to do about that?! Oh I know! Do that thing you did with your wisps and scatter it!" Kou exclaimed still squeezing his now stuffed arm.

"I can't."

"What?!"

"This is number two's boundary, I can't use Haku-joudai without her permission... That would change if broke her yorishiro, but it seems like it's not here..."