Chapter 2

(Y/n)'s POV

Hanako-san said:

"I just wanted a human assistant..."

"You also have a wish... But I won't force you to tell me. I'll just find out with time!"

And so... A week after... We are...

"Hanako-san Hanako-san... please let me go home today!" I pleaded.

"Nope!" He said coming out of the third stall with his arms in an 'X' shape.

"Please! Just for today!"

"And hurry up! I have a special job for you to do after this!"

"Why?! I have lots of student council meetings today?!" I exclaimed thinking of what will happen...

Especially since what happened last time...

"Oh? Then what are you gonna do at the student council meeting? Naughty stuff?" He asked floating over me.

I sweatdropped at his question.

"Just... Gonna be organizing student council papers like the usual... Instead of it actually being Fuji-kun's job, I was forced into doing that student council member's work since he's absent..." I said in a tone I never use while sitting the corner.

"I'm pretty sure they're just using you to finish the other people's work, (y/n)" Hanako said hugging you from behind.

"But... If you stay with me... I'll treat you a looot better than they would" he whispered in your ear as your face flushed red as you didn't realized he made you hold the mop.

Finally realizing what he did you said.

"Hanako-san... If I were to choose between organizing papers or cleaning bathrooms... I'd choose the papers" I said with a blank stare hearing the word 'shock' coming from him.

"Well, I guess (y/n) misses breathing through her gills. Let's go buy fish food hakujodai" Hanako-san said holding up a fishbowl.

"Yay I love cleaning bathrooms!" I said mopping the floor to avoid becoming a fish again.

'Why me?!'

~The Next Day~

"The Apollo project was a project for a man-made spacecraft to be sent to the moon..."

'Hanako-san is the person who's just using me though... But I have to put up with it... it's my fault for getting involved with supernaturals... He even sent on of his wisps to guard me' I sighed and continued to draw on my notebook while glancing at the wisp.

"(L/n)-san please read from the textbook from page 37" the teacher said looking at you.

You stand up and was about to take your book too but it was gone.

"Huh?! My book and notebook is gone?!" I exclaimed trying to find it.

"My broach?!" I heard Nene say behind me.

Timeskip

"My book was just here..." I mumbled wondering where it went.

I sighed gently closing my eyes.

"Then... You might be suffering from Yousei-san!" Aoi said as she stopped watering the flowers to look at you.

"Yousei-san?"

"Yup! It's the new rumor going around. Let me tell you...

「Have you ever lost something you were sure you were careful of?