I want to know everything

Chresanto(POV)

It was the next day I felt bad for Jacob. That night was too much for him to handle. Ray woke looking like a drag.

"What's wrong?" I said

"Life's is what's wrong". He said walking pass the living room seeing jasmine lifeless body. "Why do you still have his sister body?"

"I forgot to get rid of it" I said "plus I think he might want a funereal for his sister"

He just went to the kitchen grabbing a carton of orange juice and started drinking it.

Then my phone rang it was Jacob.

"Hello". I answered

"What's happening". I heard Jacob in tears

"Jake what's going on?" I asked

"First my sister now my dad old friend". Jacob said

"It's ok look come by today please". I said

"Ok...just for a little while I gotta check on Daria...there's was a problem last night" He said

"Ok" I said hanging

"What a major hangover". I heard a voice groan.

I turn around and agape

"Oh..so it is true". I said

Daria(POV)

I woke up in the hospital bed. I guess I was dreaming but it felt so real. My mouth was dry and throat burned. I grab the glass of water and drunk it but that didn't work. I was so thirsty.

A nurse came in

"Ms. Forbes you ok?" She asked

I looked at her and saw the vein in her neck it was calling me. I walked over towards her and grab her neck and bit it. Her blood tasted to good a little sweet and sour. Then I notice what I was doing and I pushed her away. I looked in her eyes.

"Go away clean your self...don't tell no one I did that to you". I said

She walked away.

I was going crazy and the my mouth hurt I screamed in pain. I looked in the mirror and saw that I had fangs. I looked at a blood bag and grab that drinking it. I threw it at a wall. I notice the sun was out I tried to look out but I got burnt and I jump on my bed. I stuck my hand out to bright ray of sun. I screamed feeling the sensational burned. I put my head to the pillow and cried. what's happening to me?

Jacob(POV)

I didn't get to chres house till 7 because my uncle didn't want me to go out. But he finally let me and told me to be careful.

I knocked on his door. He open it and let me in.

"Ok santo you got 30mins what is it?" I said with a lot of attitude

"Wow someone salty". He said feeling ashamed

My face expression changed

"I'm sorry chresanto ...I lost my sister and I don't know how to handle it....". I said tearing a little

"Jake....its ok". I heard a soft familiar voice .

I turn around seeing jasmine.

I felt a little woozy but chres was there to hold me.

"Ok I'm dreaming ain't i?" I said "this just all a dream when I wake up It'll be morning"

I was hyperventilating