Chapter one: messed up world

Third person POV

Mike and El got married at 19 years old and had a daughter when they were 21 years old. At the age 1 Avery was taken to the lab. Mike and El tried to find and take, Avery home count less times until her 11th birthday when finally stopped looking for their beloved daughter. 

Avery's POV
(She's 13 now)

I wake up every morning in the same dusty bed, in same room with the same middle aged women who tortures me every minute of every single soul crushing day. But everything is going to change very soon and I recite this in my head.

"Soon soon soon, home soon."

(A couple hours later)

"Get up, let's get it today." the middle aged women says. She practically drags me out of my room, my prison, my fear.

And all I do is scream "no no, please no!" and I start to cry wet heavy tears.   

She wants me to find something or someone. I'm not sure, but I can't find what ever it is. So she has guards pull and hit me all the way back to my room, my prison, my fear.

Since there's not much to do here I always think of this in mind. What are you like? Do they miss me? Do I look more like my mom or dad? I really want to know. That's all I want to know.

"Soon soon soon, home soon." I recite once more in as my brain beings to wander.

After a couple minutes of wondering about various things in my head, I fall asleep starting to cry a bit more and more.

El's POV

Mike and I moved in to the old cabin in forest after Avery was taken to be extra careful. Sure we had to fix a lot, fix the roof,windows, door and any other things that needed repairing. It's a lovely home really, but I hate it sometimes, because nobody knows where we are. I don't think I've even talked to anyone, but mike in at least 5 years now and the one time I did was just a hunter walking by the cabin one day during winter.

I really miss the rest of my family, but most of all I miss my little girl. I want it to be mike & I and our little girl, our Avery. I was pulled out of my current state when I heard someone talking.

"Hey, hey El. Baby you okay?" Mike said in a worried voice.

"Ya, ya I'm ok." I said back to him giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"El you can talk to me." mike says still a little uneasy.

"Fine, that's not the whole truth. I just can't help, but think that this is all my fault" I say starting to cry.

Mike quickly pulls me in to a hug and rubs my back. I keep crying and crying until I feel like I have nothing else in me to cry and we pull apart and mike grabs my hand.

"El, Hun. None of this is your fault to be fair I don't think this either of our faults. It's those stupid bastards at that stupid labs fault." Mike says trying to comfort me.

"Mike I really miss our little girl." I say as a tear falls down my cheek.

"I really miss Avery too." Mike says as he wipes my tears away and gives me a kiss on my forehead.

I stand up and walk to the bathroom to take a shower, but before I can close the bathroom door mike says something.

"I love you, El." Mike says with a big smile on his face.

" I love you too, Mike." I say with a small smile while I fiddle with my wedding ring, Mike sees the small gesture and does the same as I close the bathroom door.

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my mileven au book someday. This is my first book on watt so if there is any you think I should work on or change for the next chapter be my guest and leave a comment. Not sure how long tell the next update but I'll try and update with in a week. Have a nice day and the picture on the top is what Avery looks like. ~Lizzy 1180👍🤗