Chapter nine: Your finally here

Hi, this is the last chapter. It takes place right after the last one. Thanks for reading and enjoy.😊

El's POV

I open the door and see family & friends everywhere. Someone pinch me, is this really happening or is it just a really good dream. There all here Joyce is right in front of me standing on the porch with hop next to her and I see, Max and Lucas, Will, Nancy; well everyone. There all here just waiting to be lead into my small home. I really can't believe this, it's amazing. I don't know what I was so afraid of.

"Sweets, my we come in?" Joyce asks pulling me out of my day dreaming state of mind.

"Oh, ya, ya. I'm just so happy right now." I say as Joyce leads everyone in and they all sit or stand around in the living room, leaving it very crowded.

"Why don't we all introduce our selves, so Avery knows who everyone is." I say and look around at the massive amount of people all clutter in my little home.

"Sure, I'm Max, this is my husband Lucas, our 4 year old, Nadine and you already know 14 year old, Jack, I think you go to school together right?" Max says kindly from where she's standing by the door.

"Yes, mom we do, we're great friends." Jack says looking over at Avery with a big smile and Avery gives a shy smile back, which makes her blush.

"Thank you Max, it's great to see you. Who's next?" I question looking around the room.

"I'll go. I'm Dustin and this is my girlfriend Stella, we meet last year at the grocery store." Dustin states holding onto a women's hand. The lady had blonde hair that was about same length as mine, her eyes were like little blue sparkling oceans and her smile was lovely. I'm very happy that Dustin found someone who loves his corky personality.

"Oh, your the guy who loves chocolate pudding." Avery notices with a big realization popping into her head. Avery walked out from behind the the kitchen cabinets and sat down next to me on the couch.

"I am your uncle Will and this is my boyfriend Jamie." Will Says motioning to the tall red head standing next to him.

"Hi, nice to meet you all." Jamie said with a nice smile, waving his hand around.

"Hey, you know me already, but if anyone forgot, I'm Erica and this is my fiancé Daniel." Erica says lifting her left hand up to show her pretty diamond engagement ring.

"Hi, you know the two of us." Joyce and hopper say picking up sandwiches.

"Hello, You don't know me yet, but I'm Holly. I'm your dad and aunt Nancy's little sister. I live down in Chicago while I'm finishing school. I'm going to be a pediatrician, but I'm doing a residency at Northwest Memorial Hospital. I have a boyfriend too, but umm he's not here, he didn't wanna come." Holly says this really fast and awkwardly.

"Nice to meet you aunt Holly." Avery greets her aunt, who hasn't seen her in years.

"Hi again, so uh hi again. You know me and Jonathan, but have you met your gramma Karen before?" Nancy ask from her seat at the kitchen table point at a lady with long blonde and gray hair.

"Hi, Karen." I say and wavy at the older women.

"Hello, sweetheart." Karen says back with a smile.

"Gramma, wheres's my grandpa?" Avery asks inoccontly.

"I don't know, probably somewhere with Ashley. I swear I'd kill the man if I could find him." Karen say sarcastically with a small chuckle.

"What do you mean?" Avery asks not understanding what her dad's mom means.