Chapter four: memories

Mike POV

I kiss El on the head to wake her up.
"Hmm Mike" El says as she wakes up.
"Morning is Avery up?" El asks

"Yep right here mom" Avery yelled from the kitchen.

"What are you doing baby girl?"

"Making eggos Want some?"

"Sure I'll take one" El says back to her daughter

"Hey do my girls wanna look at some old pictures?"

"Ya" they both say happily back to Mike. The three of them go sit on the couch with Avery in the middle of he parents.

"I found this old shoe box with some pictures in the closet. Avery you want to open it?" Mike asks his daughter.

"Sure" Avery says and pulls out the picture on top.

"Is that you guys" Avery looks at her parents in awe

"Yep, this was Halloween in 85. Your dad was 14 old years and I was 13 almost 14 years old" El says tiredly to her daughter.

" El, You feeling ok?" I in a worried tone.

"Ya just a little tired."

"Ok do want to continue?" She nods in response. I pull the next picture out and look at before showing El and Avery. I hand the picture of us to Avery.

 I hand the picture of us to Avery

"Dad is that me" Avery questions.

"Ya, you were 1. Actually that's the only picture we have of you Avery" I smile over at my daughter. He couldn't believe the little baby girl in the picture had grown in the beautiful young lady sitting right in front of his eyes.

Third person POV

Every one goes quite. They all just sat there silent. El left to the bath room to throw up and Mike followed her. Avery stays there, seated on the middle section of the couch. Avery just stares at at picture wishing she could have found her parents sooner.