Epilouge: what the future holds

Five years later, it is now February 7, 2011

Avery's POV

As for the six of us Wheeler's. Oh, yay, is not just me and Luke anymore. On my brothers 2nd birthday, about a month after I turned 16, my mom found out she was indeed pregnant again and on Wednesday august 1st, 2007, my twin siblings Jane Eleanor Wheeler and Sara Eileen Wheeler were born.

My sister Jane's named after my mom, because no really calls her Jane. So, she figure her daughter could use the name and Sara's named after my mom's sister, who died when she was just a young child, my mom also thought it would be cute if both of their middle names stared with an E. My parents now have three girls & one boy. Me an 18 year old in her first year of college at Purdue, my brother Luke who's currently 5 and in his kindergarten year at Hawkins primary school and my two little sisters Jane & Sara are now two troublemaking 3 year olds.

Over at Sinclair's family residents it isn't going so smooth. After that night 5 years ago it hasn't been the same for anyone. That night when Max got home she figured out that she couldn't handle talking care of two kids. She would crash and burn if she had four kids like my parents do.

One year later Erica adopted Jack. So, he's still a Sinclair just his aunts basically his mom and his now uncle Daniel is like his dad, so on that end it's going good. After he was adopted he started coming over a lot more and this time he didn't have to keep it a secret from his parents.

My mom and Max haven't been the same. A few years after the night when there friendship feel apart Max called my mom and now once and a while they talk on the phone, but that's it. My mom never completely forgave her old best friend.

As for my dad and Lucas...their relationships even worse, dad won't even talk to him. So, he's not really ever shown his face around here again. It's as if he disappeared and isn't just living a couple streets over.

Nadine hasn't talked to me in what seems like ever and she won't even talk to Jack or anybody else. She just shut the world out, I've tried helping her, but she just locks herself away in her pitch black room with the curtains closed and the walls painted a dark shade of gray. She never smiles, she's always got the same upside down smile. I think living in a house with constant screaming from her parents without her brother by her side really broke her.

Livvy's parents did end up getting a divorce, but there still friends and Brady's now my one of my dad's best students. Livvy also currently accompanying me and Jack at Purdue, Ivy and I even share a dorm. She found a girlfriend when we were seniors in high school. Her names Nicole, but we all call her Nicky. She's going to college in Florida studying veterinarian work, so we aren't able to see her much at all, but Livvy calls her every night. I can tell that they truly love and care about each other.

All I three of grandparents are doing well. My gramma Karen doing fine solo, she doesn't care about Ted anymore and why should she. He sounded like a horrible husband and I don't ever want to meet him, even if he is my grandfather. Hopper and Joyce are doing great at being an old couple. I hear from my mom that the three of them have become great friends and go to an annual lunch every Tuesday, not forgetting to come visit the grandkids after.

Once my aunt Holly got back to Chicago she dumped her boyfriend. Saying that he didn't really care about her or anyone really for that matter. After that she moved home, buying a little house near Hawkins general hospital. She set out to pursue her absolute dream and now she's an OB with Erica as her main nurse, their best friends now too. Holly also comes and visits a lot, which is really nice.

Nancy and Jonathan are about the same they come around to see us a lot and Nancy calls me every day just to check on things. I really like having two aunts that I can depend on.

Dustin and Stella tied the knot 2 summers ago and now have a 5 month old. Her names Julie and I'm her god mother. She's a very quiet baby, she doesn't cry much at all. Dustin's also stoped talking to Max and Lucas, but he still speaks with my parents and will & Jamie. I also learned that I love three musketeers chocolate bars just like him.

Will and Jamie are still going strong. They moved out of Hawkins into the big city, Indianapolis. They're writing a children's book about when my parents and there friends were kids. So, if you see a book written by Jamie Miller and illustrated by William Byers, go check it out I bet you won't be disappointed one bit.

Ok, ok, Before you ask your burning question, I'll answer it. Yes, a month after the party Jack asked me to be his girlfriend and now we've been dating for almost 5 years. Now I can say I did indeed find my someday in the brown haired, dnd loving boy I fell in love with, Just like my mother did, Turns out we're very similar.

~The End~

I hope you have enjoyed this book! I'm also working on a couple new one-shot too, so look out for those. Bye.😊

Published date: 10/8/20