Chapter 17

Hey folks!!!

How are you doing?

* * * * *

Loneliness was not a new thing for her. Ever since the death of her soul sister, it had become her companion. Not having her twin with her anymore had a huge impact on her life. It left a huge hole in her which nothing could ever fill. That was what made her like solitude.

When kids her age were getting into relationships and becoming lovey-dovey, she made friendship with guns and knives. Years of hard work, discipline, dedication and a numerous sacrifices brought her to the stage that she right now is.

Being a woman in this male dominated field wasn't easy. Sure, she was ignored. Sure, she made set-backs. Sure, she was humiliated. But never did she relent to the pressures of the society. She fought against the rules laid by the society and emerged victorious to face this day.

This day is going to turn out to be one of the most important day in her life. Today will be the day of the start of the doom of the Crime lord of the country.

Today the world will see the reality of Karan Trivedi, the best business man of the country.

Heading to her office this morning, Malavika reached her cabin and logged onto her system taking precautions to steer clear of her journalist friends. She copied all the research she had previously done on Supreme. Also she hacked into Sam's computer and gathered information about Karan Trivedi.

Accept it or not - Samanvay was very smart. He was probably the first one to deduce that Supreme was in fact Karan Trivedi. As a matter of fact, he had been working on this project since the last one year. But seeing as he got to know the truth - at least a part of it - about her family, he got sidetracked.

Coming back to the point, Malavika gathered all the information she needed. Also, she erased all the information from Sam's computer. Also she took his hard disk and memory chips from the computer. She did not really want to jeopardize Sam's work, but she had no choice. She didn't want to take any chance of being caught. Or any unwanted revelation. Now was not the time.

Feeling sad about having to do things this way, Malavika released a deep sigh. She hates doing this. But there was no other way. She can't go back now.

Also, Samanvay might have already gotten to know that she was indeed Malavika.

Carefully she collected her hard drive and fled from her office to her current hide-out. That place was about 12 kilometers away from the city and 6 kilometers away from Karen's current location. On the way, she felt as if she was being followed. So, she changed ways to confuse them and quickly sped away. After making sure she lost whoever that was following her, she came back to her path.

Getting down her vehicle, she entered a ware house, which looks abandoned from outside, though the interiors were well furnished and maintained. Inside she was greeted with thirty or so people - both men and women, also including Jade and Rob, who accompanied her to capture Aashraf. 

Seeing her enter, everyone stood to attention. Greeting them with a nod, she headed to one of the cabin in the right corner, where she had set-up her electronic gadgets which include a computer, a tracker, a Wi-Fi router, a drone and monitoring units. 

Getting there she started to work with the sole intention of the down fall of the Crime world. Her next target was Ram Guru.

Ram Guru also infamously called SIKANDER is the head of Indian Drug Mafia. Arch rival of Supreme. He has many connections with international Drug lords. He is responsible for more than 90% of all the cocaine marijuana and local weed addicts in the country. He works in close association with Shankar, another very dangerous criminal. He is a supplier of arms and ammunition to many terrorist organisations. Also responsible for any Raids or mass murders. He does most of the ground - level work. He is the man one would go to, when in need of man power to instigate murders or any other criminal activity. Also plays a major role in liquor industry in the country. He has a crime record only seconded by Supreme. He is a very dangerous Criminal. Killing him and forbidding his businesses can clear major part of the unorganized crime in the country. 

And for this very reason is he going to die. Agent D will make sure of that.

* * * * *

Hope you all are safe.

Do wash your hands and stay home.

Happy holidays too!

Stay safe guys!!!

Love
Sanjana♥️