Chapter 24

Hey folks!

Hope you all are doing fine.

Happy reading!

* * * * *

Shankar currently was residing in his residency in one of the most sought out areas of the city - In Jubilee Hills, spending time with one of his mistresses. This man is smart, he was alert and vigilant in terms of employing his men. This is why Malavika had to directly enter into the scene head first as there were no spies of hers in Shankar's troop. But the one thing she came to know about Shankar in her observations through stalking him was that, has a weakness for women. He can't resist lusting after women. Highly hyper sexual and borderline disgusting. He also runs a prostitution ring - most of them were forced into it. 

And that is what irked Malavika all the more. How dare a man treat women with such disrespect.  He is a sex addict. Taking this as an opportunity, Malavika decided to lure him and trap him. She decided to become the bait to trap him. And that is the reason, Malavika is right now clad in a Saree - trying to look a lot more feminine, as per the society standards, than what she feels. Oh! What all we do for sake of our profession.

After hiding two knives, a blade and two revolved in her 'get-up', she started her mission for the day along with Rita, another officer who is adorned in the same way. After putting a tracker in her wrist watch and instructing her subordinates to tap and follow her every movement, she set out to Jubilee Hills. She had already leased a house for a few days in the same locality as Shankar - as a matter of fact, just the neighbouring house under a fake name Shriya. 

Just as she had stepped down her car in front of her new house for a few days, Shankar came out of his house. Seeing two young women his ghastly nature came out. I mean standing before him ware two beautiful petite women, who look as innocent as a lamb. He was tempted to ruin them. If only he knew their reality. He wouldn't usually come to greet his neighbours. Hell, he doesn't even know his neighbour till now though he has owned this house since 7 years.

"Hi there. I am Shankar. Your neighbour"

"Oh hi, I am Priya and this is my sister Shriya - we are your new neighbours" Rita greeted him.

"Hi Priya, Seems like you are new in the city?"

Hearing this Malavika wanted to roll her eyes. What the hell is he talking? Deciding to play by, she spoke," Yes sir. We are new to this city. Earlier we used to reside in Vishakapatnam. This is our first time coming to Hyderabad"

"Oh! Hyderabad is a beautiful city. I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you want anything, do call me. Here's my number" He said all the while looking at her as if she was a piece of meat.

Malavika remained unaffected though. She couldn't care less how he looked at her as long as he ends up dead in her hand. But on the other hand Rita was burning in rage. How dare that man look at a woman like that.

"Oh sure sir. Thank you so much"

"It will be my pleasure to help lovely ladies like you" To this Malavika tried hard to giggle. But all she felt was dismay. She had high hopes for him but he only looks like an idiot. If this is how he is, it won't be a big problem to end him. In fact it might be even easier than killing Ram Guru.

Priya smiled at him in reply and excused themselves to unpack. That man had the guts to help them with that, but they declined very politely.

Soon, Priya and Shriya moved into their house for the next few day, to 'unpack'. After an hour of unpacking and exploring the house, they set up spy cameras in the balconies and the windows of their house which face Shankar's house. According to Shankar's schedule, he will be staying at this place for another week. If all goes well, they can wind him up here in a few days. Shriya and Priya also made plans to enter into Shankar's house tonight, and set up cameras there, through the balcony, which allows easy access into his house.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That Night 2:30 am:

Dressed up in black clothing from top to bottom, covered their face with a black cloth, leaving only their eyes bare to the outside world were Shriya and Priya were standing in their balcony. They stacked their pockets with 15 mini sized cameras each and also a pair of knives, which are quite deceptive - ranging from pen cameras to button cameras and mini cameras.

They already had a plan to put 2 cameras each in the living room, Shankar's study room, bedroom, Hall and some other rooms. Since the house plan of Shankar's was same as their's, seeing as they were constructed by the same group of builders together as a contract, it became easy for them to work with their plan. 

Climbing from their balcony onto Shankar's house balcony making as little noise as possible, they picked the lock of the balcony and got in. After getting separated, they decided to meet at this same spot in 15 minutes. If one of them doesn't turn up, it is ideal for the other to get away and leave from the house as soon as possible.

Priya headed to the left direction, planting the cameras where ever they were needed. After 15 minutes, she was back at the balcony door but there was no sign of Shriya. She waited for another 10 minutes even though Shriya warned her not to. Just then she realized that a light was turned on in the adjoining room which was not the case when they entered the house. 

Though Priya didn't want to leave Shriya in danger, she also acknowledged the fact that Shriya had the power to save herself. So, slowly she slid back into her house and started packing to move away as soon as possible. Just then she heard the sound of the front door opening. With utter caution and courage, she came out to see who was there. Seeing the person who was at the door made her blood turn cold.

* * * * *

Hey fellas!

What do you think happened with Shriya aka Malavika?

Who do you think was at the door?

Do vote, share and comment. 

Let me know what you think about the story so far.

Love
Sanjana