16

You glance at the time and see that it's already three o'clock, meaning it's time to go. Yunho had gone out to meet Mingi again, leaving you to get ready by yourself. You decide to wear a simple black skirt with a pale pink top, unintentionally matching with your cake box. Just to further match, you wear a pink bow in your hair as a little detail. You internally hope you don't look too childish.

You don't even bother bringing a bag since the dance studio is only a few minutes' walk from your appartement. You waddle out of your door carrying the box, trying to lock it behind you without dropping the cake you worked so hard on.

Your heart beat quickens as you get closer and closer to the studio. You silently pray that you'll see Seonghwa's face when you open the door and not an empty room, or even worse, someone else in the room. You're not in the mood to get screamed at by walking into someone else's practice again.

You awkwardly shove the box into one arm to try and knock on the door, which was completely shut this time. When you get no answer for a few seconds, you decide to risk it all. Again.

As soon as you walk in, you get hit with a heat wave. Loud music is blaring from the speakers again, and right before you is that same Seonghwa from not too long ago, completely immersed in dance. You let out a sigh of relief and decide to quietly sit down against the wall, putting the box beside you on the floor.

A smile forms on your face as you watch a very focused Seonghwa attractively put all of his energy and effort into his sharp dance moves. You can tell he only started recently, as he wasn't drowning in his own sweat like last time. 

Suddenly the music stops, and he turns around. After seeing you smiling at him on the floor, he jumps back with his eyes wide in shock. "I didn't think you'd actually come" He breathes, still panting hard from his intense dance routine along with the jumpscare you gave him. 

"Of course I'd come!" You brightly reassure while standing up. "I'm very sorry for storming off so suddenly yesterday, it wasn't your fault and it was immature of me to leave you." You shyly pick up the cake box beside you and slightly hold it out to him, as if presenting it. "I baked a strawberry shortcake for you as an apology, since I didn't let you have any of the one we ordered yesterday" 

Your gift causes Seonghwa's eyes to widen even more, even bringing a slight blush to his cheeks. He hesitantly takes the box from your hands while softly smiling. "Actually... I thought I had said something to upset you so I made some sandwiches and bought some chocolate as an apology too" He avoids eye contact with you when he says this, as he grabs a bag from another corner of the room. 

"Perfect! We can share the sandwiches and cake then afterwards. How's that sound?" Seonghwa smiles at this and nods, confirming your plans. You take a seat on one of the two chairs in the room and make yourself comfortable while Seonghwa chooses a song.

He talks you through his dance while he's doing it, also explaining bits of his backstory and love for dancing in between. You smile and nod along, paying more attention to his words than you ever had before in lectures. At the same time, you admire the glow on his face and the brightness in his shiny eyes, clearly displaying his passion for the topic and your heart bursts over and over again at the sight of him.

His fringe flies around while he spins and his loose striped shirt keeps occasionally lifting up, showing off his faint abs, and you feel mesmerised. Oh how you wish he was yours...

You suddenly feel nauseous from jealousy of Seonghwa's crush. What do they have that you don't? 

After about an hour and a half of dancing, Seonghwa finally decides it's time for a break. You don't feel hungry or tired but understand that he is, so you join Seonghwa on the floor as he unpacks the sandwiches.

You simply watch Seonghwa eat up the food as if he hasn't eaten in his life with a loving expression on your face. You decide to break the silence by asking a question.

"Why were you so rude to me before but nice to everyone else?" You ask, causing Seonghwa to stop eating and look up.

Why do I always ruin the mood by asking the most awkward questions? You think to yourself.

"Because you're cute and I was afraid of getting too close to you" He replies truthfully. You clearly take it the wrong way when you snap. "I look too much like a child? I knew the bow was too much" You murmur the last bit, hoping that Seonghwa wouldn't hear. But he did. 

He smiles and starts chuckling. "You're so slow" He softly piches your cheek before continuing, "You're just adorable, in a good way" He smirks before adding, "And the bow looks great on you"

You can't help but cover your face and stand up, attempting to distract yourself by getting the cake. Your cheek burns where Seonghwa had gently squeezed it, but not out of pain. 

You cut a slice of cake for each of you and place it on the paper plates that you had also brought. This time you nibble on it, lost in your thoughts as you watch Seonghwa deliciously eat it up. "This tastes so good, I didn't think you could bake!" He exclaims with his voice muffled from his mouth being full of cake. His eyes sparkle at you like a puppy's, showing that he really does enjoy the dessert you prepared so lovingly.

"So you doubted my baking skills?" You playfully laugh, partially from the sight of cream all around his lips. How cute. Seonghwa pouts slightly, further strengthening his charm. "You know that's not what I meant"

You and Seonghwa play around for a bit more until you notice the time. "It's already six? I should go, I promised Yunho I'd be home in time for dinner" You worriedly leap up, gathering your things in a rush.

"That's fine, see you around! I'll just practice for a few more minutes" You nod and smile warmly at Seonghwa, turning around to leave.

Yeoyeo🍗

san... you're telling me that
you STALKED seonghwa and
Y/n yesterday when he went to
the cafe?!

Saniee✨

i told you already, i didn't
stalk anyone. i just followed
him and listened in to their
conversation
you should be supporting me!
the things he said to her...
i won't let him off easy this time

Yeoyeo🍗

wtf is wrong with you
stop being selfish and leave
him alone

Saniee✨

hm? i can't hear youuuuu
oh will you look at that!
she finally came out :)
gotta blast!

Yeoyeo🍗

san
san where are you
don't go near them
Seen

Yeoyeo🍗

i'm coming right now
don't move

You've been blocked by user "Saniee✨".
Messages won't send temporarily.

A/N

This story was actually going to be much shorter initially but ideas keep coming into my mind? 
(•ิ_•ิ)?
Anyway I was actually on break so I could upload every day since I have too much free time but I'll be going back to uni on Monday so upates will have to slow down... o(TヘTo) sorry

I'm going to try and post every day at least for the last few days of break before it's too late, but I don't think there's much left of this story anyway so yay? ( ^▽^)φ__