Remus

•~<Logan POV>~•
I woke up in my room which was odd. I suppose Remus brought me here. I see a note next to me. I read it an- I get summoned to a video, still holding the note.
•~<Roman POV>~•
( a few minutes before Logan came) I popped up in the living room from Thomas calling me. "Yes, Thomas?" I ask him. "You know that video we thought of? I kind of forgot it." he tells me. I was so offended. I reminded him of what it was and how we needed to edit some things. His ideas were so uncreative that I had to stop him! "Thomas is something wrong?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow. "no why is something wrong? Like uh... I can't think of anything" he had the audacity to say to me. "ok that's it, LOGAN"

•~<Logan POV>~•
(present time)
"and what's that supposed to be Nerd?" Roman asks me. "none of your concern is what it is" as I answer he makes an odd offended noise. I didn't get the chance to read the note. "Why have I been summoned?" I ask, ignoring Roman's side comments. "I just haven't been feeling that creative" Thomas explains to me. I gave an odd look before the shock was figuratively written on my face. I read the note and cover my mouth, trying to hold back tears to still be emotionless. Suddenly Virgi, Patton, and Deceit come. Thomas has a figurative emotional wave hit him. "what's with the emotional party?" Virgil asks. Patton looks at him "it isn't me, " Patton comments. "I think Logan //doesn't// know," Deceit says and looks to me. Everyone follows. I look around at everyone, they're all confused except Deceit already knows and Thomas is having a panic attack, I think I am too. I hand Thomas the note to read aloud.

" To Logie Bear
Hi, it's me, Remus. So you probably don't care but I'm leaving. I just annoy the others y'know? Virgil left because of me, Patton is scared of me, Roman just generally hates me, and... You know what happened with Dee. You're my only friend but I don't wanna annoy you while you're working or anything. All I do is annoy everyone but I can't help it. I was given the short end of the stick, being the bad guy and stuff. My purpose is being Intrusive but it's not worth it. Thanks for being there for me tho! Anyway, sorry for annoying you and stopping you from your work.
                                  —Remus"
Everything was fuzzy, but I knew my glasses were on. Everything got hot and when everyone spoke it was fuzzy.  Stumbled back a bit and then-
Black
I opened my eyes and everyone was crowding me. I could barely make out what they were saying and I put my hand to my head. I get up fully aware of what happened yet in denial, hoping it was a dream. "please tell me it was a dream" I ask everyone. They all shake their heads. Right then, it's like my world fell apart as if I had no reason. "Now calm down kiddo, it's gonna be ok." Patton tries reassuring me. Roman whispers to Deceit "When did he have a crush on Remus?" I got up and looked at him. "Listen and Listen very closely, " I pointed at him "I do not have ANY sort of relationship with him, " I push his chest with my finger "I do NOT have 'emotions'" I push him again, " And I do NOT LIKE REMUS, " I push him with my hands. Everyone takes a second. "now, I have better things to do than deal with all of you, " I figuratively storm off to the Mindscape. When I know I'm alone I start running. I hear the others running behind me. Deceit appears in front of me. "We //don't// need to talk," he tells me. Everyone catches up to me.
•~<Remus POV>~•
I'm sitting in my room... I left, it's boring. I can't mess with anyone... Or talk to Logie. Suddenly I head running towards my door. It starts getting louder and it sounds like there are 5 people running. They stop. I put my ear against the door. "Logan, he isn't worth it!" "He said it himself, he just annoys everyone" there was more.  It was crushing... They really hate me. Then something happened.

(hey guys! So I'm a day late, please forgive me. I did this while watching the Super Bowl. Anyway, I'm going to maybe post the next part today but no promises. Thank you all for being so amazing and supportive! Stay positive pals!)