Fight

(TW: Fighting, Swearing, Blood, Detailed Gore)
•~<Remus POV>~•
I punched him right in the face. Everyone gasped. "Remus..." I hear Logan say behind me. He punches me right back, but harder.
•~<Logan POV>~•
I watched the brothers fight and wanted to scream and shout. But I didn't. I wanted to do so many things. But I didn't. I couldn't. My body would not move, I was stuck watching two polar opposites fight. Thomas was greatly affected. So many things were happening but... I couldn't move. I knew how to solve them but I couldn't. It was the strangest thing that has ever happened to me and at the worst time. "stop..." I whispered. Remus turned to me. Roman punched him in the face. I wanted to scream for help, I want to cry, I wanted to help, I wanted to do a lot. Instead, I did all that I could, I grab their sashes "That is enough! I am not worth fighting over. Now, if you two are mature enough to handle it, I am going to my room." I said before walking off. I checked to make sure I wasn't being followed before crying. I keep walking and crying. I go to my room and shut it. I feel it shake and I fall to the floor, only this time I am familiar with it. When it stops I stand up to open the door. I take a step before falling to the ground and throwing up black. I feel a pain in my back is if it were being ripped open. I felt blood dripping, running down my back. I felt two things popping out of my back. They were huge. I felt something start coming from my mouth, it was thick. I coughed and black sludge exited my mouth. I hear running coming towards my room. The door slams open and Remus stands there in shock.

(Sorry for it being such a short chapter again pals! I may post another one later today or tomorrow to make up for it. Thanks for understanding! Stay positive pals!)