Date

•~<No POV>~•

Weeks went by as everyone grew more comfortable with the new normal. Patton was his usual self. Virgil was getting used to the Dark Sides being around more often. Roman still hated them with all he had, except for Deceit. Speaking of the Snek man, he and Roman became friends. And then we have Remus and Logan. They had grown to be great friends, Remus with a large crush and Logan ignoring most of his emotions. Things would change today.
•~<Remus POV>~•
Today is the day. I am going to do it. I walk to my bathroom mirror and try to charm 'Logan'. I think I'm ready but I'm not? It's hard to explain but I am really nervous for once and I think Virgil feels it. How do I know? Well, he snuck into my room with Patton. They came in and Patton instantly hugged me "You are going to do great, Kiddo! I believe in you" he says to me. (the wrong fandom, don't lose your heads people) " you are going to do done, being anxious is literally my job," Virgil says. I don't know if anyone really knows this, but after what happened with deceit, he got really mad at us and I started hanging with Patton because he is nice. Apparently, he and Virgey are a package deal. Back to the story. I take a deep breath "I'm going to tell him now" I say shakily. "Go get 'em, Trashy" Virgil says. "Thanks, My Chemical Wannabe, " I say. We do the handshake that we made up. Then Patton just gives me a thumbs-up as I head out to Logan's room. I take a deep breath before knocking on his door. "Coming!" I hear from inside. After a few minutes, he comes and opens the door. "Salutations, Remus, is there something you need?" he asks me. " well, C3PLo, I wanted to ask you something." I start kind of nervous. He stands there waiting. "do you want to go out for dinner tomorrow? Maybe at 7?" I ask him. He stared blankly at me as I watched the red flood to his cheeks. He finally snaps out of his daze and collects himself, "like a date?" he asks. I get really nervous "well now that you mention it, sure!" I say, not letting my nerves show. "alright" he says. "cool!" I say excitedly. I wave at him and he goes back into his room, shutting the door behind him. I skip and I jump and I celebrate to my room where Virgil and Patton are waiting for me. "well?" they both said simultaneously. I nod and they jump up and hug me.

(I am going to end the book here I am really sorry it sucked but I have lost the will and creativity to continue. I'm probably going to make another book but it won't be sanders sides. Thank you all for being so supportive, you all brighten my day with your comments. My discord is Haven#1833 to talk to you all and do other stuff. Without further ado I just want to say, be healthy and stay positive pals)