Valentines Day

~<Logan POV>~

It's been a few days since I became a Dark Side. Thomas never hated me so I visit him quite a bit Roman doesn't like me at all and Virgil is afraid of me. Patton is the same Patton she was before. Remus and Deceit eventually made up. It's Friday or the American Holiday named Valentine's day and everyone, including Thomas, was invited to join the annual Valentine's day gift-giving and whatever thing Patton has in mind (Changes every year). It's odd we do this because there are no couples of the sides and Thomas is still single. I want to make something for Remus because he has helped me so much. For Christmas last year I got him a guitar with flames on it. Since he is an octopus, I am making him an octopus plush. I check the time, 4:36 AM.

(Image from Tumblr credit to; dragon-hair)

Well, at least I have finished. Patton has told me I like him as more than a friend. I feel he is just overreacting and looking for two people to pair together, commonly known as a ship.

<A Few Hours Later>

It's time to go downstairs, I grab the bouquet of flowers I got and the plush. I put them in a bag to not immediately show what I brought. It's either that or wrapping it but I do not have the time. I walk downstairs and Roman, Patton, and Virgil sitting on the couch with bags and wrapped bags waiting. Patton immediately sees me while Roman and Virgil talk. "Hi, Logan! It's been a while" He says cheerfully. I wasn't expecting him to see me so I was a bit frightened when he noticed and my wing hit the banister on the stairs. I put my hand on where the pain resides. "Salutations Patton..." I tell him "Sorry Lo! I didn't mean to frighten you." He apologizes. "It's alright Patton," I say before adjusting my vision to Virgil and Roman. " 'sup Lo" Virgil greets me. "Hey Virgil" I walk down fixing my suspenders and bowtie. "Hello, traitor" Roman addresses me. "Hello Ego" I retort right back. I told you he hates me. "Boys let's try not to fight so much, please? It's Valentine's day after all!" Patton tries his kind ways to get through to Roman. He just huffs and turns away. I sit on the opposite end of the couch. A few minutes pass and it was complete silence. Remus and Deceit were now late. I check my broken watch absentmindedly. "So, Logan. How is it in the Dark Side? Better than us?" Roman asks. "Roman please," I tell him, not in the mood for an argument. "What? I'm just asking," he says staring at my new wardrobe and wings. Finally, Remus and Deceit come down "Sorry we're late! We were arguing about-" Remus gets cut off by Deceit shutting him up. "We do not need to discuss the details," he says, angrily and flustered. "Alrighty then! Let's get this going!" Patton says to cheer up the group. "I will go first!" He says. We all put our gifts in the middle and he picks out the one that says to Patton. He pulls it out, it's a cat onsie... a replacement for mine. I felt a sharp pain in my chest but decided to ignore it. After the squeals of Patton, Virgil goes since he got Patton that present. Virgil was given a cat plush but it was black and had a skeleton on it. Then we went on, Roman was given a notebook to draw and write his ideas from Deceit. Roman gave Deceit a new hat he had personally designed. Then it was me and Remus. I told him to grab his first, so he did. "Awhhhh, it's so cute and you made it yourself too! Thanks, Logie!" He hugs me. I hug him back and there was happiness in me. He was so warm and what I did made him so happy. We pull away and I grab mine. When I open it there is-"Bluetooth Noise-Cancelling Dolby Headphones with the Mic, This is exactly what I have wanted since Thomas was in high school! Thank you!" I hug Remus because I was so excited. I forgot to say but after we give presents we say how much it was and whoever spent the most gets one thing but it can be whatever they want. We go in a circle.
"$203," Roman says
"$10, there was a sale," Virgil says
"300 Dave and Busters tickets," Patton says
"$1, 5 below," Deceit says
"$50 total," I say
"oh I might have spent too much," Remus says "More than me?" Roman asks. "I spent $1,000..." he admits. "OnE tHoUsAnD dOlLaRs?!" I yell. "yeah..?" he says "you didn't have to spend that much for me! I'm not worth that much!" I say while feeling the blush grow on my face. "Yes you are" He responds. Everyone 'awh's at it. "maybe we should have this conversation another time," I tell him. "I won so what do I get?" he asks everyone. "You //don't// get to choose, right?" deceit asks. Dark sides didn't usually win so they don't really pay attention. "wait I get whatever I want??" he asks. Everyone nods in response, seeing how slow he can be. "I don't want anything," he says bluntly. "what?" we all say in unison. "Nothing? Nothing at all?" I ask. "Yeah, I don't want the stupid prize, " he says. "Well then what?" Patton asks "I say second place gets it!" Roman exclaimed. "you're only saying that because you are the one in second" Virgil says. They're all so happy without me. I guess I really didn't make a big difference. This was all for the best right? I'm happy now right?

(Happy late Valentine's day! I'm so so so so so sorry so late I made it extra long so. Stay positive pals and 1000 words)