(4): melodies

[song for chapter: Vintage-Niki]
|| September 29th 2023 ||
•••
Alana's POV:
So I decided to listen to Jungkook's advice,even though it both excites me and terrifies me.
I'm in the recording booth today as Jungkook,Suga and the rest of boys watch me.
Only separated by a glass,I close my eyes and lose myself in the music as I belt out the words I had written down the past few days.
I spewed out words beautifully that even I was impressed by myself,did I truly have the talent or potential all this time?
Maybe.
After I finish singing,I take off my headphones.
I open my eyes to see the entire room filled with the boys applauding and hyping me up with their cheers.
I smile and step out of the booth to see Kimberly shocked with her mouth wide open.
"Excuse me miss where did..THAT come from?!" She says sassily smirking at me.
"I guess it's been there-"
"OH NO HONEY. It's BEEN THERE SINCE BIRTH say it!" She says
"It's been there since birth." I say timidly and she rolls her eyes playfully.
"You can't play shy all the time,I know you too well that you don't act like this around me and Ashley. What's so different?" She asks me and I sigh.
I pull her outside of the room to speak.
"I have stage fright." I say lowly.
"You have what?? Girl you sound amazing!" She says and grabs both of my hands.
"Listen to me. If it helps,on stage you can't see nothing but darkness even when the light is on. You'll hear people but I promise you pretend that you're the only one there and you're in your room belting the words to your favorite song,in your grey sweats and messy bun" she says
"You do know me too well" I say laughing remembering the sleepover me,Ashley,Valentina and Kimberly had when the boys went to Japan for a award show.
"I'll try that I guess...let's go back in before your husband hunts us down wondering where we went" I tell her giggling and she pushes me playfully back into the studio room.
-after a while-
Suga and Kimberly went to grab lunch they ordered for all of us but brought along the rest of the boys with them.
Leaving me and Jungkook alone in the studio,remembering our little moment here causes me to smile and blush.
He glances over at me and moves a strand of hair out of my face so it doesn't interfere.
"How's my queen feeling?" He asks me and I look up at him.
"Better that I'm with you" I say and he leans in closer to my face.
"I'm so hungry" he whines loudly and I laugh.
"They're bringing it baby relax" I say and he raises a eyebrow at me.
"I'm hungry,but not for food." He says with a wicked smirk on his face.
I gasp and slap his chest.
"Jungkook that was a one time thing it's not happening again here!" I say sternly  and I notice how he's not even paying attention to me.
He's too focused on my lips.
"I love how you boss me around sometimes" he says and I shove his face away from mine.
"Go back to your work before I get up and leave" I say and he watches carefully as I scoot my chair away.
He wraps one of his legs around the chair and pulls me back but this time more closer.
His arms hook underneath me and he picks me up.
He places me on his lap and nuzzles his head in my neck.
"Don't leave,ever." He says and lays his head in my neck.
I run my hands through his wavy thick hair.
"I'm never leaving I just like threatening you like that" I say and he looks into my eyes.
"You're cruel you know that right?" He says and I lean in closer to his face.
I place a hand on his cheek.
"But I would never trade you for the world baby" I say and he smiles hearing my words.
"Wanna hear what I'm working on?" He asks me and I nod.
When he places the headphones on me and plays the music.
A familiar tune starts playing and instead of hearing the boys singing,I hear a distinctive female voice.
It takes a minute or two to realize it's my voice.
I look at him wide eyed.
"But wait..you guys said this was going to be apart of your new album what happened?" I ask him and he giggles.
He takes one headphone off my ear.
"I got inspired and showed the boys,they loved it so much we decided to give it to you instead." He says and I hug him tightly.
As he holds me in his arms,I sob quietly tears of joy hearing my voice for the first time in a song.
"So..miss Alana. Are you ready to debut?" He asks me and I shake my head.
"Don't worry. We got professionals here that'll help you" he says and I kiss his tattooed hand.
"You're a god sent" I say and he shakes his head.
"You're the most precious gift I ever been given and then you had Yumi and now I have two amazing gifts in my life" he says and I lay my head on his shoulder.
"You're the cutest ever god I love you so much" I say and before we could even kiss..
Suga bursts through the door with Kimberly and the boys.
Arms full of food and struggling to walk with all of it.
Jungkook gets up and I sit down on the couch.
He helps them with the bags.
As me and Kimberly talk,the boys serve food.
I look over when I hear a light knock on the door,a knock no one heard except me.
I go to the door and open it to see Ashley who's heavily pregnant with a gift bag in her hand.
"My SISTER FROM ANOTHER MISTER IS HERE!" I say loudly and throw myself in her arms.
"I missed you all day,work was a drag." She says rolling her eyes.
"Enough of that,so..what are we having?" I ask her rubbing her large belly.
"The answer is in the bag,I have no idea my co-worker helped do the anatomy scan on me and prepared this "gender reveal" bag,I came here so we can all see." She says and I smile dragging her inside.
Before Ashley could walk in,Taehyung storms out of the room.
"Tae what's wrong?" I ask him pulling him to the side.
"I have to go get Valentina." He mumbles pissed off.
"Why?" I ask him
"She's stuck in the airport,her stuff got stolen and I'm livid." He says and I grab his hand.
"Relax why are you so livid?" I ask him
He takes a deep breath in.
"Our engagement ring was stolen so we got in a fight" he says and I raise a eyebrow at him.
"How is it her fault your engagement ring is stolen?" I ask him
"Because she should've worn it instead of hiding it from her relatives when she goes to Brazil,it's like she's ashamed of me or something" he says and I shake my head.
"Tae..I'm sorry to say but you might have to apologize. The woman of your life just got the only thing that matters to her besides you stolen from her,a gift from you. She must've been so heartbroken and nervous to tell you knowing you probably be like this." I say and he puts his head down.
"I acted like a jackass didn't I?" He asks me and I shrug.
"I mean I get it,in the mix of anger we say things we don't mean but go apologize and make up with her." I say and he nods.
-after a while-
Taehyung's POV:
After getting stuck in traffic for nearly a hour,I arrive at the airport.
But I take a quick stop to the nearest floral shop nearby.
I buy a bouquet of Valentina's favorite flowers alongside a teddy bear.
I feel so shitty for the fight we had on the phone,we never fought before because there no reason to.
Our relationship is perfectly imperfect but we never fought.
After some walking around I see her with a man probably in his 50's and a woman next to him.
"Val..I'm so sorr-"
"So you're Kim Taehyung?" The man asks me and I gulp seeing his large tough appearance.
"Yes" I croak out and he chuckles.
"Relax son" he says and smacks my arm playfully.
I rub my arm since he's so strong.
"Haha" I force out
"I'm Henrique Silva,Valentina's father and this is Juliana,Valentina's mother." He says introducing me to the woman next to him and I notice his accent.
"Oh-hello Mr & Mrs. Silva,it's a pleasure to meet you,you have a really wonderful daughter. I'm sorry for my awkwardness or my delay to picking you guys up" I say and I look over his shoulder to see Valentina still sad but forcing a smile on her face every time her mother glances over at her.
"It's ok son,we understand. But before we go Juli's hungry so I'm going to grab us a bite you two stay near okay?" He asks both of us before leaving us alone.
"Listen Val..I'm so sorry." I say and she sighs loudly.
"Tae-"
"No wait" I stop her.
"Listen baby,I don't know what came over me to yell like that. I'm never like that with you,but I was too worried about a ring that I wasn't worried about you. My princess,you come before any ring. I'm so sorry for getting all crazy over it." I say
"Me and TaeTae are sorry for making you feel sad,I'll replace that ring with a new and improved one. I'm just glad you're okay. I would be lost without you babe,you came into my life and brighten it up again. So even though I don't have the ring with me right now." I add showing her the teddy bear I got her.
Her face lights up and she starts tearing up.
I look around and find a candy machine.
I put a quarter in while she giggles staring at me.
I get a ring pop and I bend down on one knee.
"Valentina,you make me the happiest man alive and I would love it that in June 2024 you become Mrs. Kim." I say and she laughs blushing.
"You're so stupid,of course I am going to be Mrs. Kim. I love you so much" she says and I put the ring pop on her finger.
She throws herself in my arms.
I catch her and kiss her softly.
"I love this ring more anyway" she says and sucks on the ring pop.
"Don't get attached because I'm buying you a new one tomorrow" I say and she rolls her eyes playfully.
"Fine" she says and her parents cheer seeing us kiss.
"Awhh look at the lovebirds" her dad says and I smile.
"Let's go everyone" I say and grab her hand.
I love this woman to death..
-after a while-
We get back to the studio me and Valentina after dropping off her parents at the hotel they'll be staying at,we see everyone waiting for us.
"We're fine everyone!" I say and they cheer happily.
Alana's POV:
Finally relieved it's settled we all sit around when Ashley orders us to,she walks up to Namjoon.
"Joonie.." she says and he blushes.
"Joonie? Oh lord." I say cringing at the nickname.
"Shut up you call Jungkook,Kook or Kookie so stop" she says and I stick my tongue out at her.
"I went to work and my co-worker prepared this bag for us,it has the results of what our baby is." She says and he gets all excited from hearing her words.
"Do you know?" He asks her and she shakes her head.
"No but we are about to find out let's do it." She says and he sits her on his lap.
Holding her with one arm and helping her unravel the bag,she reaches in...
She pulls out a mini box and we groan.
"GET IT OVER WITH" Yoongi whines
"It's a..-"
She opens the box,both her and Namjoon smile big.
"Another princess" they both say at the same time holding up a light pink baby onesie.
"OMG ANOTHER PRINCESS" I say and she hugs me.
"Man you were blessed with girls Joon" Jin says to him.
"I got Malakai so I don't care,I love every baby we have. I can't wait to meet you princess" he says to Ashley's bump.
I smile as I look around the room,everyone's happy and smiling.
This is my family,my chosen family.
I love them so much..
••••••••••••••••••••••••

✧・゚:* ( ꈍ✿)*:・゚✧*

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚

•••••
#chrissynation💕🧸
I love you guys so much,thank you for the endless support on this writing journey of mines.
•••••••
Tagged Favs;
loversisland-
magicaleto
LuhSluts
bbygirlluh
JordanJohnsonTate
Leighamg
mimendess
KaileySkwarek
-sextingswazz
Ellaphillipsx0x0
FellowLeafs
oh_its_sarah
Queen_tay_espinosa
ddluvladybug
SkateMagcon
freshleebabexo
itsluhbitch_
JackJohnsonsbabygirl
Itz_Mami
graceazalea3
bigdaddyjoon
BRATZJOON
Peace & Love💙
-Reina🦋🧡🧿👩🏽‍🦱