(6): heartbreaker

[song for chapter: Killing Boys-Halsey]
|| October 14th 2023 ||
•••
Alana's POV:
the autumn mornings have started to get colder but in this house,you would think it's summer still.
The heaters running throughout the house fills the interior with warmth and a escape from the beautiful chilly air.
I sit up carefully and I look over at my side to see that Yumi who is the cause of me waking up at the crack of dawn.
6:30am to be exact,snuggled in between me and Jungkook sucking her thumb and holding her teddy bear in her other hand.
She looks so peaceful and Jungkook looks so cute holding her while one hand is securely holding mines.
The warm sheets kept us warm through the night but with my deep slumber disturbed with the stirring of Yumi,I reluctantly climb out of bed and tip toe to the bathroom as the cold floor beneath me wakes me up by the time I arrive to the bathroom.
I walk up to the sink and look at myself in the mirror.
My hair looks like I had been struck by lightning in my sleep,my eyes look baggy due to the lack of sleep because the boys fed Yumi sweets during movie night causing her to have a sugar rush and causes havoc on both me and her father.
I brush my teeth and brush my hair out.
I tie it up in a high ponytail and as I walk to our closet.
My legs are screaming at me to not go for a jog today but despite this I grab my jogging outfit but I change my shirt into a long sleeved Nike top.
I put on my black sneakers and walk downstairs to make myself some breakfast.
When I walk to the kitchen I find Ashley at the stove with Namjoon,apparently the early bird catches the worm indeed.
I walk in and they acknowledge my existence,Namjoon walks up to me with a fork.
It has bacon on it and nudges me to try some.
I open my mouth and he feeds me the bacon.
"It's yummy" I say as my face lights up.
"Sit down and eat,I'm waking up the rest" Namjoon says and I shake my head.
"Some might be having morning delight" I say wiggling my eyebrows and he rolls his eyes playfully.
"In this house we call it Sex Lana" he says and I stick my tongue out at him.
I didn't go for my jog,instead I stood at home and ate breakfast.
I changed back into my causal clothes and I see Jungkook climb out of bed finally.
"You slept in well Mr. Jeon" I say and he wraps his arms around me.
He lays his head on my shoulder.
"I missed your warmth" he mumbles and I push his face away from mine.
"Go wash up before speaking-"
He kisses me cutting me off and I cringe.
"I'm brushing my teeth again after that" I say and he laughs grabbing his toothbrush.
-after a while-
Ashley's POV:
Me and Namjoon are our at the doctors to check on little miss sunshine.
It's a girl btw.
Yes finally 2 boys and 2 girls,I can finally take a break from babies.
The doctor smiles as we stare at the screen,we see our sweet little bean,chill as ever cuddled up even in the womb.
"Well lovebirds,it seems baby M is fine but mama,due to the baby's due date arriving closer you'll have to start preparing for labor,cause even at 8 months you can give birth you've had multiple births before this one including your twins so that's why I say this" she says and we nod.
"I'll make sure she has everything doc thanks" Namjoon says and we get ready to leave..
-meanwhile-
Alana's POV:
I've been sitting on the black leather couch in the living room,awaiting Jungkook's arrival.
Since the boys are all busy out with their significant others,we finally have the house to ourselves.
No kids,just us two in a large house.
So I hinted at some wine and chocolate coated strawberries,but I've noticed he's been delayed.
For what reason I'm not sure of,when I get up to walk over to the kitchen.
I see him on the phone and I sigh in annoyance.
He's working that's why.
He said they all had a day off yet here he is..
"Yes yes..Mr. Bang but today is a off day we can talk about that later tomorrow" I roll my eyes hearing the words erupt from his mouth.
I walk past him and he notices me.
He glances over at me and tries to mouth something to me but stops when he continues chatting with Mr. Bang.
I snatch the box of chocolate covered strawberries off the counter,I grab the two empty wine glasses and carry them to the living room.
He continues trying to hang up but to no prevail.
I grab the red wine from behind him without looking up at him.
After I walk to the living room,I pop the wine open.
Jungkook walks in now without his phone and looks at me with a raised eyebrow.
"Acting bratty are we?" He asks me and I roll my eyes.
"Don't even..you know I spoil you with my attention just because I didn't give you some for-"
"You know what? You promised me it was a day off,no calls from work or especially from Mr. Bang." I say and he walks over to me.
He thinks that standing over me due his stature and staring down at me that it's going to stop me.
"He called-"
"I don't care what he called about you promised no calls from him period so I just want to go out" I say and he smirks.
"Then let's just go-"
"Alone." I say and I watch his face change.
From that cocky smirk his face dropped to a pouty face.
Why was I acting like this?
Well,our date tomorrow was cancelled due to a emergency meeting Mr. Bang issued for the boys and TXT.
I swear,he buds in our relationship more than our own kid.
I was a little upset because we saved that reservation for months and it's a new restaurant,meaning we won't get seats for a while unless Jungkook becomes friends with the owner.
Which could happen,but the true reason why I was so pissed off.
Was how he just brushed it off and played along with his boss,he didn't tell me he was going to cancel our date.
He went and cancelled,I found out a few moments ago and let's just say I was livid.
I look down to realize I'm still in one of his oversized shirts with only lace panties underneath.
I reach from behind us to grab a strawberry.
"Hey hey let me get a bite" he whines
"Acting whiny are we?" I say mocking his tone.
I pull it away from his face teasingly and he pouts.
"When I do it,it's cute. When you do it,you're asking for it" he says
"Asking for what?" I ask him feigning innocence.
He hooks his hands under my thighs and lifts me up.
He places me on the top of the sofa and I let out a excited squeal.
He takes the strawberry from my hand and bites it.
"If you're thinking of doing anything Yumi's school lets her go early today so we don't have much time" I say and he rolls his eyes.
"Damn educational institutions" he says and I smirk.
I wrap my arms around his neck.
"Talk nerdy to me" I say giggling and he laughs throwing his head back.
"You're such a dork" he says and I flick his forehead.
"You married this dork so love it or hate it" I say and rub his forehead.
"My heartbreaker." He says
"I'm sorry about cancelling our date..we can go somewhere else if you want." He adds grabbing both of my hands.
Sexual tension was in the air a few moments ago and yet that all faded once we bursted out laughing,once his warm hands grabbed mine and I felt goosebumps all over my body from just that innocent touch.
I've grown so sensitive to anything Jungkook does,he could just simply kiss me and I would fall apart in his arms like putty.
That is all I am,putty in his hands.
He kinda knows this but never fails to be shocked at how I react with him.
Recently,me and Jungkook had talked about possibly having a second kid.
This being that we both simply wanted another little one running around to keep Yumi busy,but with a touring,days at the studio and hectic schedules.
We never seem to ever have a full one night alone.
"How about..Jeju? Us two..no one will know anything,it'll be our getaway away from the hectic chaos of things what do you say?" He asks me and I nod silently.
I've been craving this break for a long time,I wanted to be alone just us two for a while now.
Now I picture us under the palms in Jeju,our feet in the water and my hands in his hair.
We'd be at peace alone at the beach taking in the scenery,it's all I want and all I need.
"It's settled I'll book a flight for any that's leaving tonight" he says and I snap out of it.
"Whoa whoa-babe as lovely as it sounds we can't just.."
"We can't what? We're two mature adults who haven't had any time for ourselves in 3 years I think we deserve this break baby..I miss you." He says in my ear seductively.
I swear this man is the death of me.
"Fine but we gotta come back by Monday" I say as I run up the stairs excitedly and he smacks my butt playfully.
"Whatever you say" he says licking his lips.
We got on a flight to Jeju Island and arrived around 5pm at our Airbnb.
A private small beach home for us for the weekend,I look out the balcony to see the beach right in front of us.
I take a deep breath in as the ocean salty air fills my lungs and I jump slightly when I feel two warm,familiar arms around my waist.
"Hello there" I say giggling.
"I don't know why you jump I'm your husband the only man you're around so..-" he drags and I shush him by putting my finger over his lips.
He smirks and leans down to kiss me.
"God I missed being alone like this..where to start?" He asks me and I smirk.
"I know.." I say and drag him inside the house.
I pop open a wine bottle the friendly host left for us.
Red wine.
Good taste.
Jungkook pours two glasses of it for us.
He hands me one and teases me by running his fingers under my chin as goosebumps again form from that single touch.
"Here's to freedom! For the weekend" he says and I clink our glasses together.
"I bought two cute sets of bikinis I haven't worn yet..I can't wait" I say smirking as I sip on my wine and Jungkook nearly chokes hearing me.
"Me either.." his voice cracks and I chuckle under my breath knowing I have such a effect on him.
"Matter of fact..the weather is so hot and humid I'm going to go put one on now" I say winking and leave him at the couch.
He whines awaiting for me to come back.
When I return in a simple yet sexy white bikini I notice how his eyes darken and his gaze changes.
"I'm going for a dip babe..wanna join?" I ask him staring directly into his eyes.
He loves that.
Eye contact is something we love to do because if fuels whatever fire we have inside more.
He deviously smirks and walks up to me slowly.
"You better stop" he says lowly with a warning tone
"Don't whisper we're alone and why should I? Like i said..we're completely alone" I say and I grab his hand dragging him outside
"You're lethal woman." He says taking off his shirt and following me into the pool..
Our weekend was blissful to say the least..
I hate that it'll be over so soon in 2 days but I'll take advantage the time we have now before we return home.
-meanwhile back at home-
Kimberly's POV:
Mr. & Mrs. Jeon have disappeared without a trace which is so strange for them to do such a thing but when I stumble upon Instagram Lana's post of Palm Trees and I look at the location.
I smile quietly and shut off my phone.
The lovebirds deserved a break anyway.
I roll over to cuddle with Yoongi but he has headphones on and is on his Mac laptop.
"Babeeee" I whine and shake him gently.
"What baby?" He asks me and takes one headphone off.
"It's our time leave the studio at the studio" I say running my fingers through his hair and he smirks looking over at me.
"My queen is needy much?" He says jokingly and I shove his head away from me.
"You suck sometimes" I say crossing my arms and pouting.
"Oh baby don't act all bratty because I'm working,I had to right now. I'm sorry I'll be quick" he says and tries to touch me.
I smack his hand away.
I hear him drop his headphones and shut the laptop.
I turn my face away from him and he suddenly lunges at me.
He starts tickling me and I start laughing uncontrollably.
"Omg Yoongi stopppp" I say and he shakes his head.
"Not unless you kiss me and stop acting like the brat you are" he says and I gasp.
"Show some respect to your wife" I say dramatically on purpose.
"Drama queen" he says
"Asshole" I say and our faces stay close together for a while before he kisses me.
"Babe..can we talk?" I ask him and he nods.
"I wanna have a baby..and I'm really ready for one I know you're not so excited about the idea right now but I just wanted to throw it up there in the air" I say
"Baby I'm going to be 30 this year,it's bad enough I feel old,I feel bad that you want kids and I'm not so ready for it yet..I wish I could make that happen for you now but idk Kim..I like us right now married and raising a dog. Why not keep like that for a while?" He says and I nod silently.
Deep down inside,I'm dying.
The one thing in life I wanted to be was a mother one day.
Me in my mid 20's now I'm fearing my dream is a impossibility,of course I love being a fur mom to our dog but I want to have a little Yoongi or mini me running around the house.
As days go by,I'm finding less interest in working at BIGHIT.
I only go to work happily everyday because I know I'll see my husband there,but with this confirmation..I don't know if I'll ever grow a little family like I wanted with him.
I guess he noticed me drifting off and without me noticing,I let out a single tear.
He wipes it and hugs me tightly.
"I never said we'll never have a baby. We will Kim,one day" he says and kisses my head.
He rubs my back as I just stay in his arms.
At least I have his comforting arms and some hope that I'll be a mom one day..
••••••••••••••••••••••••

✧・゚:* ( ꈍ✿)*:・゚✧*

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚

•••••
#chrissynation💕🧸
I love you guys so much,thank you for the endless support on this writing journey of mines.
•••••••
Tagged Favs;
loversisland-
magicaleto
LuhSluts
bbygirlluh
JordanJohnsonTate
Leighamg
mimendess
KaileySkwarek
-sextingswazz
Ellaphillipsx0x0
FellowLeafs
oh_its_sarah
Queen_tay_espinosa
ddluvladybug
SkateMagcon
freshleebabexo
itsluhbitch_
JackJohnsonsbabygirl
Itz_Mami
graceazalea3
bigdaddyjoon
BRATZJOON
Peace & Love💙
-Reina🦋🧡🧿👩🏽‍🦱