Chapter 8

Violet looked behind the jeep, worry sparkling in her white eyes. "I sense something coming." She said, and just at that very moment a part of the mountain fell down, about to crush the Jeep. Violet jumped out of the jeep and held her hands up, white mist covering them and the mountain. She struggled, groaning and gritted her teeth.

"You guys better run." She groaned, holding her hands above her head. Oppa took the notion and picked up Hypto in his claws, flying off towards their camp. Jason helped Finn out of the car and carried him away as well. Violet closed her eyes and fell on her side, the mountain crashing down. Gods I hope she got out. Oppa said, mumbling as he dropped Hypto at the camp. "What are you so worried about."

Oppa looked at her. "Did you hear that loud crash?" He asked quietly. "Yeah I seem to have big ears as I was told." She grumbled. "Well, Violet is still there." Hypto stiffened. "I smell something horrible.." She said, wrinkling her nose. "What does it smell like??" He asked. "Death." She looked up sadly. "Jump on crow-brain." She said, as she grew in size until she was as big as a tiger. "Alright!" He squawked. She ran towards the mountain, searching through the rocks. Violet would lay at the far side, one of her horns was snapped in half.

Meanwhile...

Since Hypto had Oppa's powers, she whistled and crows appeared and flew Violet back to the camp. Hypto fell turning back into a small cat. "That drained all my powers again." She panted. Oppa hopped around, pecking at the grass. "Hypto?" Oppa walked over to her pecking her head. "Wake up." He cawed. "No, I'm tired." She grumbled, turning around and swishing her tail in his face. "Yeah like I'm gonna do that..."

Violet yawned, walking out of the tent. Her left wing was bent at an awkward angle, but she seemed to be fine. "What's all the fussing about?" She asked, laying crossed-legged in front of Hypto and Oppa. Hypto walked over to Violet flopping beside her. "He won't let me sleep in peace." She mumbled. "Oppa let her sleep, she helped a lot trying to help us." Violet grabbed him setting him in her lap. "Toro get back here!" A familiar voice was calling from the woods. An Argus popped out of the wood, Trident following close behind him. "Toro what's the big deal?" Trident painted, his hands on his knees. Violet stood up looking at them. Oppa fell out of her lap, squawking unhappily. "Violet!" Trident squeaked. Toro licked Violet, his tail wagging happily. "He's sure happy to see you." Trident laughed. "I guess he caught your scent." Trident patted Toro's head. "He is a very smart goofball." Toro licked Trident nuzzling his head against him. "Well maybe just a little bit of a goofball." Toro huffed. "Your still my best friend Toro." Trident laughed. Violet patted Toro. "So how have y'all been doing?" Violet smiled. "We have been good. How about you and your little group?" Trident asked. "We're all still alive thank god." Violet sighed. "We just had a close call." Violet sighed. She reached for Oppa, who was on the ground. She put him back in her lap, and he snuggled into her jacket. "Who is that?" Trident tilted his head. "Well you remember Oppa?" Violet twisted her hair. "Well he turned into a crow and he is stuck like this." Violet stopped twisting her hair and patted Oppas head. Hypto glared at Oppa. Oppa gave her a smug look making Hypto hiss. "Bird-brain!" Hypto hissed and Oppa jumped out of Violets arm flying up where she couldn't reach him. "Dumbo!" He teased her. Hypto hissed shifting in to her human form and grabbing Oppa. "Be lucky if I don't cook you." She grumbled walking away. "They always fight likethat..?" Trident looked worried and a little confused. "Yeah they do, but this time I think she's for real about eating him.."

"Do you want to stay here for the night?" Violet asked walking towards the tents. "Yeah sure I guess." Trident patted Toros side signaling for him to follow Violet. Violet looked inside of Hypto's tent, she sighed seeing Hypto and Oppa curled up together asleep. "Well.. um that's surprising." Violet mumbled, closing the tent. "Yeah they were easy to get them asleep." Someone laughed from behind them. Violet turned around to see Millie. "God don't scare me like that Millie." Violet sighed. "Now I think my heart skipped a beat." Millie laughed. "Wow were you scared?" Millie sighed walking to her tent. "Bye y'all, oh yeah and if you need another tent there's one in Finn's tent." Millie opened her tent and disappearing inside of it.

Violet laid down, Oppa curled in the corner in a bunch of grass and clothes Hypto laying beside him. Trident set his tent up Toro whimpering because he couldn't fit in the tent. "Toro you can't fit bud." Trident patted Toros head. Toros ears pricked and he turned around growling. "Toro what's wrong?" Trident stood up looking towards the woods. "Up!" Trident patted Toros side.

Toro picked up Trident with his tail helping him on his back. "Lets go." He scribbled on a piece of paper dropping it on the ground. Toro ran towards the wood, sniffing the air for any familiar scents. He'd growl as a bush shivered. "What is it?" Toro set Trident on the ground. Trident searched the bush seeing nothing. "Nothing here." He mumbled. "I think otherwise Trident" said a familiar voice. "TORO WATCH OUT"! Aggro appeared from the shadow and throw a Cloud Dagger at Toro's leg immobilizing him. "Now nothing will stop me from taking you out."

"Not on my watch" said Oppa. "OH! look what the cat dragged in!"

"Oppa we are crows, what do you mean by cat?"

"He means me!" Hypto jumped from the bush in a bigger form than usual. "This seems as an unfair fight, but your no match for me!"

"Guys we got to give it we got till sunrise."

"Why?"

"Because this isn't a fake, this the real Aggro." He sneered. Hypto grabbed Oppa and set him on her back. "Hang tight." She muttered. Aggro lunged towards them daggers formed around them. "Hypto don't touch them, they will kill you on contact." Oppa cawed. "Thanks." She panted as she whipped and dodged the flying swords. Oppa's eyes started swirling, and so did Aggro. His pupils stopped swirling and Aggro grunted, falling down, surprisingly unconscious. "That was easier than it seemed." He grunted, folding his wings neatly against his jet-black feathers. "My powers are great, right?" She said, looking back at him. "Try this, close your eyes and think of teleporting." She said, snickering. He did so, disappearing and reappearing in Violet's arms. She kissed his forehead. He mumbled, then fell out of her grasp.

He suddenly woke up, and he felt a weird sensation in his tiny chest. He shook his head, going back to sleep. 

The Missing Soulजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें