A second daughter

Yang P.O.V~

Today was the day I would meet my father. I was nervous more nervous then I had ever been in my entire life. I was sitting at a bench in vale, waiting for my mother to pick me up. I ren my hand threw my hair. I would finally meet the man; who gave its color. A red portal opened in front of me, my mother stepped threw and closed the entrance behind her.

Raven:" Are you ready to go, Yang?"

I stood up from the place I was sitting.

Yang:" Yeah, I am."

Raven smiled and opened another portal, and the two of us stepped threw it. After stepping threw, we saw this cute little house. We walked up the porch and knocked on the front door. Food steps were heard at the door. The opened inwards to reveal a redheaded woman with brown eyes.

Red hair:" Um, can I help the to of you?"

Raven:" Yeah, we were are looking for Y/n Uchiha. Is he here at the moment?"

Red hair:" Yeah. Y/n! Someone's here for you."

???" Okay, coming!"

I guy with H/c hair, and blond tips came into our line of sight and kissed the red-heads cheek.

???:" Okay, thanks, Erza."

Erza blushed and went back into the house. The blond-haired guy looked at us, and his eyes widened.

???:" Raven..."

Raven:" Y/n...*sigh* Look I know you-"

Y/n:" Raven look, I know everything, Qrow told me."

Raven:" He did..."

Y/n:" Yeah..."

Y/n then looked at me.

Y/n:" So... you must be Yang."

Y/n held out his hand, which was a robotic prosthetic. I shook his hand.

Y/n:" Well, come on in..."

Raven and I entered his home and got sat down at the dining table. As soon as I sat down, my hands started shaking. I couldn't believe it. I was meeting my father; this was probably the most exciting and scariest moment of my life.

Y/n:" Yang, you okay?"

Yang:" Yeah, I am. I'm just super happy to finally meet you."

Y/n:" Well, that's nice. So what do you like?"

Yang:" What?"

Y/n:" Well, I have missed out on a lot of birthdays so I'm going to have to buy you some presents."

Yang:" Well, I like my motorcycle Bumblebee."

Y/n gave me a warm smile.

Y/n:" A girl after my own heart."

We then started talking for a little bit, and I loved it. Just the fact that I was talking to my father was surprising. I learned a lot from my Dad during that talk, like that I had a half-sister named Sasha that I wanted to meet but couldn't because she was taking her nap. We continued talking for a little while.

Raven:" I'm going to give you two some privacy."

Raven then kissed Y/n's cheek and left the table.

Raven P.O.V~

I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge looking for something to drink. I soon found a six-pack of beer. I smiled and grabbed a can and opened it. I began to drink the beer as I closed the fridge and saw that red-head I had heard so much about the great Erza scarlet, and I could tell that she was not happy.

Raven:" What do you want."

Erza:" You kissed my husband..."

Raven:" I don't know if I would call him your husband."

Erza:" We are married; I have the papers to prove it."

Raven:" Well, I have a child with him."

Erza:" So do I, and she isn't a horned-up teen."

Raven:" Well, my kid isn't a little shit how cry and shit's all day long."

Erza:" How dare you talk about my daughter like that you slut."

Raven:" don't think I don't know about you, stripper."

Erza:" Would Y/n marry a striper. Erza scarlet Uchiha."

Raven:" Will never be your name."

Erza:" It is my name, and you have to call me that."

Raven:" I don't think so."

Erza:" I'm telling you to back down."

Raven:" And I'm telling you that I will never back down."

Erza:" Then, I'll make you."

Raven:" How?"

Erza:" Threw the use of force."

Raven:" That is very general and does not scare me in the slightest."

Erza:" I will fight you, bitch."

Raven:" Okay. a contest the winner gets Y/n."

Erza:" Fine!"

Raven: "Fine!"

I angerly walked out of the kitchen and grabbed my daughter by the arm.

Yang:" Mom, where are we going."

Raven:" Home."

Yang:" WHY!"

Raven:" Because shut up."

As we exited the house, I shouted at the striper one last time.

Raven:" Stripper!"

Erza:" SLUT!!"