A new house and an unwanted fight

Y/n P.O.V~

I packed up all my stuff in one regular, standard duffle bag, and a small box. I didn't have all that many things, unlike my wife, girlfriend, and daughters, who I all loved very much, but it was a little much to handle sometimes. I walked out to the car witch Erza and Raven were packing as Sasha was sleeping in the back seat. I looked around and didn't see Yang anywhere.

Y/n:" Hey, were's Yang."

Raven:" She had to go back to beacon, didn't I tell you?"

Y/n:" Hm must have slipped my mind."

Raven laughed as she finished putting a box in the trunk of the car. I mounted my motorcycle on the back of the car as I went in the back seat with Sasha.

Y/n:" So Erza, how far away is the new house again?"

Erza:" About three hours."

I sighed as I settled in for the long trip.

*Two hour time skip*

About two hours had passed since the trip had started, and it was so incredibly dull. I heard Sasha begin to wake up next to me.

Y/n:" Hey, your up."

Sasha:" Hey, dad. Are we there yet."

Y/n:" I don't. Hey Erza, are we there yet?"

Erza:" No."

Sasha:" Are we there yet?"

Erza:" No."

Sasha:" Are we there yet."

Erza:" We are not playing this game!"

Erza put on a pair of headphones and turned one a podcast. Sasha let out a sigh of boredom as I pressed my face to the window as I wanted the car ride to be over. After about an hour and a half of waiting, the car stopped, and I looked out the window to see our new house.

 After about an hour and a half of waiting, the car stopped, and I looked out the window to see our new house

I got out of the car, grabbed my stuff, walked to the house, and began to unpack.

*Two day time skip*

The family and I had gotten everything un packet Erza was sitting on the couch behind me reading a book while I was looking at myself in the mirror stroking my hair. It had been getting pretty long lately, and I was thinking about getting a hair cut.

Y/n:" Hey Erza, should I cut my hair?"

Erza:" No, why do you ask?"

Erza got up from the couch and hugged me from behind.

Erza:" But you need to change those clothes they are starting to smell."

I lifted my shirt and smelled it, and it had the scent of death on it. I agreed with and changed into a different outfit.

( With your cloak)

I walk out of my house and into the nearby forest to get some training done, but I am interrupted by a particular voice.

???:" Y/n..."

I turned my head to the left to see my old friend standing there. I smiled at my friend.

Y/n:" Hello, old friend."

Boruto:" Y/n, we need to talk."

Y/n:" About what?"

Boruto:" I think you should go to your sister's wedding."

Y/n:"*sigh* You know why I can't do that."

Boruto:" Look, you didn't have any attention from one parent as a kid. I get that. I do, but this would be an excellent chance for you to get close to your family."

Y/n:" No matter what you say, I'm not going."

Boruto:"*sigh* I didn't want to have to do this..."

Boruto activated his cursed byakugan as the karma seal from his hand spread to his eye, and he got in a fighting stance.

Boruto:" Y/n Uchiha I have been ordered to bring you back to the village hidden in the leaves by the eighth Hokage."

I activated my mangekyou Sharingan as I combine my two katana's into the giant sword form and prepared to fight. Boruto and I charged at each other. Our swords clashed. We gazed at each other directly in eyes; we attempted to hit each other with our swords over and over. Our opponent would always block our attacks. I focused lightning chakra in my blade as when we clash; the chakra got sent into Boruto, giving him a shock he wasn't expecting. While Boruto was stunned, I kicked him in the stomach, making him fly back into a tree. I formed a Chidori in my hand, charged at Boruto, attempting to jab him in the side, but he jumped out of the may, making my hand go into the tree as I had to pull my hand out the tree. I turned my head to see that Boruto had made a rasenshuriken. Boruto threw it at me as it approached me at breakneck speeds. Right as the Jutsu was about to hit me, I used my rinnegan to swap places with Boruto making him get attacked with his Jutsu. I attempted to stab Boruto with my sword, but he slashed upwards with his sword making both of our swords get flung up in the air.We grabbed each other's swords and attacked each other, but once none of our attacks were landing, they were only getting blocked by our opponent. I got pissed and kicked Boruto threw the forest and onto a cliffside. While Boruto was recovering from my attack, I threw his sword at him. Boruto caught his blade in his hand, but while he was distracted, I charged at him, punched him sending him flying with several peaces of rubble flowing him. Using my rinnegan peaces of debris formed around Boruto into a planetoid as it fell from the sky, catching fire. I created a Chidori in my hand as I jumped into the air and slammed my Chidori into the planetoid, making it scatter into over a million pieces. I moved my eye's looking for Boruto to see if he was knocked out or not. Boruto attacked me from behind when I was not expecting it. I used a substation Jutsu and grabbed Boruto by his cloak and made him look into my eyes.

Y/n:" Tsukuyomi..."

Boruto eye's closed as he passed out from my genjutsu. When we finally landed on the ground, I opened a space-time Jutsu to the leaf village with my rinnegan and threw Boruto in there to get him away from me. I couldn't find mt blade anywhere witch was frustrating as hell. I went back to my house in a sower mood to take a nap from the tiering fight.