The contest ends and some sweet sweet revenge

Y/n P.O.V~

I got my gear on as I prepared to go on my mission. I looked behind me, and I saw Yang and Sasha playing videogames together.

Y/n:" Girls, I'm going on a mission I'll be back in a few hours."

Yang:" Okay."

Sasha:" See you later, daddy."

I smiled at my daughters as I left the house.

Erza P.O.V~

My daughter was pulling me towards some special surprise, as she said. I was then placed into a room, and I saw Raven sitting there in a chair, a stoic look on her face. The door was suddenly slammed and locked behind me. I looked to see Sasha and Yang behind the door looking at the two of us a cheeky look on there faces.

Erza:" Sasha, let me out."

Raven:" Yeah, Yang, what the stripper said."

Erza:" Shut it, slut."

Raven got out of her seat and in my face as we began to argue with one another.

Yang:" SHUT IT, BOTH OF YOU! Okay, this is what you're going to do talk this out like healthy civilized people and their aura dampeners so you can't use your semblances to get out or hurt each other."

Raven and I angrily stared at each other.

Y/n P.O.V~

I had gotten to the location Ironwood had given me. In my line of sight was one guarded outpost with a few guards standing outside with guns. I walked towards the boundary as the guards began to shoot at me. I deflected all of there bullets with my swords and killed them using Amaterasu. I then entered the complex and walked around, killing every guard that came into my sight. As I walked into a throne room of shorts and I gazed at the man, I was informed murdered my father.

???:" Well, well, well. Y/n Uchiha the black and blond-haired killer, the rose-Uchiha, Brother of the eighth Hokage. We meet once again."

I knew that voice all those years ago. He was the man who gave me my Rinnegan.

Erza P.O.V~

Raven and I were talking about what to do with the hole contest witch wasn't going very well.

Raven:" Let's tell each other a secret about each other I HATE YOU."

Erza:" Well, I hate you, but the reason is because you cheated on my husband, and after 17 years, you expect to become his girlfriend again."

Raven's black hair covered her eyes as she looked down and began to speak.

Raven:" I know I may have gotten cheated and cheated on him, but I regret it every day..."

Tears started leaking out of her eyes as she looked at me.

Raven:" And I would do anything to take it back. All I want the right family for Yang, and I get that you and Y/n are married now, and if I can't have him at least let Yang be around him and visit time to time, okay?"

I saw in Raven's eyes that she indeed did love Y/n and regretted cheating on him.

Erza:" I'm going to live to regret this."

I then place my hand on Raven's shoulder.

Erza:" You do love Y/n, don't you?"

Raven nodded sadly.

Erza:" I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm willing to make you a deal."

Raven looked up at me with a curious look on her face.