Two pissed romantic partners and a not so happy family reunion

Y/n P.O.V~

I slowly opened my eyes, and white light filled my vision. I sat up in the bed and saw Boruto and my sister standing over me.

Sarada:" Hi, Y/n..."

I quickly used Amaterasu to attempt to burn her, but my flames were stopped by Boruto using his Karma seal. I glared at Boruto for stopping my attack.

Boruto:" Y/n, I know how much you hate your family, but I can't let you do that."

I grumbled as Boruto left the room. Sarada smiled at me as she started to speak.

Sarada:" so Y/n, I thought that this would be the perfect time for you and mom to make up hopefully."

Y/n:" I am not talking to that pink-haired useless excuse of a mother, especially when you kidnapped me!"

Sarada:" We did not kidnap you."

Y/n:" Yes, you did."

Sarada:" y/n all we did was take you and bring you someplace without your consent and against your will."

Y/n:" Sarada, that is the definition of kidnapping."

Sarada:" Not, it's not."

Y/n:" Yes, it is."

Sarada:" Oh my god!"

The two of us continued arguing as the door opened, and the pink-haired bitch stepped threw.

Y/n:" Wonderful the bitch is here."Erza P.O.V~

Raven and I were sitting on the couch, waiting for Y/n to come back from the forest. It had been about five hours.

Erza:" It's been way too long."

Raven:" Y/n would never take this long something is wrong."

Erza:" We should go look."

Raven:" I agree. I'll get my sword."

Raven got her weapon as I requipted into my arm a sword at my hip. There was no need to worry about my daughter since she was sleeping. We exited our home and entered the forest. We made conversation as we looked for Y/n witch we didn't have any luck. After twenty minutes of searching, Raven had found a trail of red stains on the ground, which looked like blood.

Erza:" Do you think it's Y/n's blood?"

Raven:" Maybe. It does make sense if made this trail to help us find him."

Erza:" Hey, you have Yang's scroll number, right?"

Raven:" Yeah, why?"

Erza:" I'm just making sure that someone can babysit Sasha."

Raven:" hm."

I called Yang on speed dial.

Yang:" Hello."

Erza:" Hi, Yang, could you do something for me?"

Yang:" Sure, what is it?"

Erza:" Okay, Long story short, your dad is missing, possibly kidnapped, and we are looking for 

him, and we need someone to take of her while we're gone."

Yang:"* sigh* Okay, keep me posted about how the search for dad goes."

I hung up the call and handed Raven her scroll.

Raven:" I aussme Yang was available?"

I nodded as we began to follow the trail of red fluid. We spent two days following the trail, and we were sitting down at the campfire and talking. Raven and I were currently talking about some of our favorite things, and it was going surprisingly well, but then it started raining. Raven and I got off of our seats and ran to find the trail hopefully before it would get washed away from the rain, but it was too late. Raven and I were both incredibly frustrated rage running throw our bodies.

Raven:" FUCK!"

Erza:" Damn it!"

I punch a tree beside me, making it fall. Raven and I were heavily panting as we tried to think of what to do.

Raven:" Erza, I know what to do!"

Erza:" What is it."

Raven:" Well, the people that took him would probably bring him back to the hidden leaf village after all Y/n is from there."

Erza:" Yeah, and point being?"

Raven:" My brother has been to the hidden leaf village. We could ask him about it."

Erza:" Okay, but how do we get to him."

Raven slashed her sword, creating a red and black portal.

Erza:" Why couldn't you make a portal to Y/n?"

Raven:" He never let me complete the bonding process because he didn't want me portaling in on him while he was taking a shit."

Erza:" That does sound like something Y/n wouldn't want happening."

Raven:" Enough about that. Time to go talk to my brother."

Raven and I stepped threw the portal and saw some dark-haired man heavily drinking at a bar.

Raven:" Qrow!"

The dark-haired man looked up at us.

Qrow:" *hic* Raven! What's up!"

Raven instructed me to stay where I was. Raven and Qrow talked for a good long while before Raven came back with a map with a big area circled.

Raven:" He said the village is somewhere around here."

I looked at the map as we went back to looking for our lover.