Last will and testimony

Y/n P.O.V~

Sarada was taking me to her apartment to show what dad left me in his will. I looked at the several stone faces of the Hokage and noticed that some of the faces were destroyed and damaged all except for Sarada's stone face model.

Y/n:" Sarada, what happened to the stone Hokage faces?"

Sarada:" Boruto had his final fight with Kawaki up there, and the faces got destroyed in the battle."

I gazed at my sister with a curious look.

Y/n:" Did he kill him?"

Sarada looked down as if bringing back a sad memory.

Sarada:" He did what he had to...Anyway, let's talk about something else."

Y/n:" So your uh finance, what's he like?"

Sarada:" Oh, Jason. He's pretty good; he is currently a medical ninja and is sweet and pretty funny."

Y/n:" No, I mean, what's he like?"

Sarada:" Well, as I said, he is sweet and a wonderful person. Why do you ask? You don't plan on being threatening to him ay my wedding, do you?"

Y/n:" I wasn't planning on it, but I could. I guess it depends on how I am feeling at the time."

Sarada:" If you use genjutsu on him, I am going to be so mad..."

Y/n:" Oh relax, I'm not going to use genjutsu on your boyfriend *whispers* probably."

Sarada:" I heard that."

I didn't care; I was most likely going to do it anyway. Sarada and I had finally reached her apartment as she opened the door. Sarada told me to wait on her couch as she grabbed her copy of dad's will. I waited on Sarada's couch for twenty-five minutes before my sister sat next to me and handed me a folded up paper. I unfrilled the article and began to read it out loud.

Y/n:" I Sasuke Uchiha being if sound mind and body do divide my estate as follow's. To my overly emotional wife, Sakura, I leave my fortune of one-hundred billion ryo. To my daughter Sarada, I leave my weapons and information, and to My son Y/n, I leave my vault of value items everything in it belongs to him. This concludes family obligations."

I was generally surprised that the bitch Sakura didn't cut me out of the will somehow. I then counted reading my father's will out load.

Y/n:" To my dear friend Naruto for keeping me in check and not giving up on me when I was clouded with darkness to Naruto, I leave a boot to the head?"

I looked at my sister with a confused look on my face.

Sarada:" Apparently, Dad wanted to kick Naruto in the head-on last time, so he had his lawyer through a boot at his head."

I chuckled at this as I counted read my fathers will.

Y/n:" To my idiotic student Boruto, I leave my collection of cloaks, a sword, and a boot to the head for trusting Kawaki even after he had stolen a scroll of forbidden kenjutsu."

That was the last of my fathers will. I then placed my piece of paper down and looked at my sister.

Y/n:" Sarada, I don't see why you needed to kidnap me for?"

Sarada:" Well, the reason for us escorting you here is that Dad took an artifact form a rouge cloud ninja, and they want it, and if we don't get it back to them in enough time war between us could be a possibility."

Y/n:" Then way, don't you open the vault yourself?"

Sarada:" Well, Dad's Rinnegan is needed for it, and we would open it up with other means, but the vault is in a cave, and we are worried about causing a cave in and destroying everything in the vault."

I thought about my decision and decided to help the village.

Erza P.O.V~

Raven and I had successfully snuck into the village last night and were now looking for Y/n. We then saw Y/n walking with some dark-haired girl who had glasses on. I automatically assumed the worst as anger grew inside as I saw Raven with the same look in her eyes.

Raven:" Want to attack her for stealing Y/n?"

Erza:" Yes..."

Raven drew her blade as I summoned my swords as they hovered in a circle around me.

Raven:" Do you want to go first, or should I?"

Erza:" I don't care. Let's just get our Y/n back."

I rushed at the husband thief as Raven joined me in our attack.

Erza:" Give us back our Y/n, you hore!"

The girl looked at us, but Y/n had stopped us from attacking before speaking.

Y/n:" Raven...Erza, I know you both must be extremely mad at me, but let me explain..."

Y/n had explained the situation to us as we were now in a hotel room getting ready for bed.

Raven:" The only part I don't get is you forgiving your sister so soon."

Erza:" Yeah, I don't get that, either."

Y/n:" Well, when I was young, I promised myself that is Sarada ever treated me like a real person 

and showed genuine care, and if she were telling the truth, I would forgive her."

Erza:" But how would you know if she was lying?"

Y/n:" Sarada's left eyebrow twitches when she is lying, and her eyebrow did not twitch when we talked."

Raven:" Really. So what about your adopted mother, Sakura? Are you going to forgive her?"

Y/n:" Maybe but not likely."

We then fished talking as Y/n lying down to sleep Raven, and I smirked at each other as we put our plan into action. I took out a pair of handcuffs and handcuffed one of y/n's arms to the bedpost as Raven did the same thing.

Y/n:" Um girls, what are you doing...?"

Erza:" We are giving ourselves a little reward for our hard work~."

Raven:" Why is there a problem with that~."

Erza:" Because too bad~."

Y/n was going to speak, but I placed my hand over his mouth, preventing him from speaking.

Raven:" Hush Y/n, it's going to be a long night~."