forgiving the sister

Y/n P.O.V~

I was still in the hospital room Sarada and her mother trying to get me to talk.

Sarada:" Come on, Y/n talk to use for god's sake."

I remained silent as Sakura then grabbed my hospital gown as she began to yell at me.

Sakura:" We cared for you! Growing up even though of your bad attitude and report card, and this is how you repay us?"

My hair covered my eyes as I smiled a menacing grin, and I began to laugh.

Sarada:" Y/n what's so funny..."

Y/n:" You taking care of me, that's a funny joke."

Sakura:" Y-y/n what are you talking about? We love you and we-."

Y/n:" Stop right there! You! Have! Never! Cared for me even as a toddler, I was on my own."

Sarada:" Y-y/n listen-."

I stood up from the bed, and ripped the IV out of my arm, walked to the window of the hospital room.

Y/n:" Shut it. Both of you are starting to piss me off, and I'm out of here."

I jumped off the window as I effortlessly land to the ground. I then went to somewhere as I hid from the bitches.

Sarada P.O.V~

I grew angry as I looked out the window and said that Y/n had disappeared. My mother and I agreed to split up and look for him separately. I exited the hospital and began to look around Konoha for him. I then walked by my mom's house and saw that a window was open. It as odd mom wasn't the type to leave a window open. I looked threw mt mother's window and saw that dad's old clothes were all over the floor and come to the explanation that Y/n must have raided dad's old clothes it made since no one would want to see Y/n walking around in only a hospital gown. I looked for Y/n at places near my mother's home as he could not have fled to far away. I walked around for about half an hour and found Y/n in the cemetery standing in front of one gravestone, in particular, our fathers. I walked to Y/n's side as I also looked at my father's resting place. Y/n briefly looked at me and back to the stone.

Sarada:" We were all heartbroken when you left, especially Dad."

Y/n scoffed.

Y/n:" Oh, really did you?"

I looked at my brother as there was anger in his eyes.

Y/n:" Because threw all of my childhood, I was alone. Even on my birthday, I was alone. The only one who acknowledged my existence was dad."

Sarada:" Y/n... I know we don't have the best bond, but I want to fix it."

Y/n:" Yeah, not going to happen."

I grew angry as I yelled at my bother and hugged him.

Sarada:" I get that your mad. I do, but I never wanted to neglect you! Mom made me do it!"

Y/n's eyes widened as I looked up at him, crying. I felt Y/n hug me as I continued crying.

Y/n:" I'm sorry Sarada I didn't know, can you forgive me?"

I nodded as my brother and I began walking together as I was dancing with joy on the inside.

Sarada:" So will you walk me down the aisle at my wedding?"

Y/n:" I'll think about."

Y/n and I ended our hug.

Y/n:" You know Sarada, if you had just told me that you wouldn't have had to kidnap me to come to your wedding."

Sarada:" Y/n, that's not the reason I brought you here."

Y/n:" Then why did you?"

Sarada:" It's a long story, and I can't tell you, I have to show you."

I took Y/n's hand on my own as I led him to where we needed to go.

Erza P.O.V~

I was standing with Raven ontop with hill looking at the leaf village.

Raven:" So do you have a plan on how to break in there?"

Erza:" Nope, do you."

Raven:" No, but that doesn't matter. We are here for one thing and one thing only to find our husband/boyfriend."

I nodded in agreement as we tried to think of a plan.