That Faithful Night

Rick was at the back next to Maggie. Hurry up Abraham Maggie is getting worse! Shouts Rick. Rick hesitantly wipes the sweat off her for head. I am jot going to lose you. Says Rick. You ain't. Says Maggie. I failed your father and your 2 sisters. Replies Rick. You never failed them. Says Maggie. Before Rick could respond Abraham slams the breaks. Fuck! Shouts Abraham in anger. The saviours has forced us to the woods. We can't drive to it. Says Abraham. We have to walk, me and Jarif will Carrie Maggie, the rest of you look out for walkers. Says Rick. The group rush through the thick woods and hit a opening. Suddenly a bright light hits them. Rick opens his to see 30 to 50 men. Get on your knees or else... Says Simon. The gang gets on their knees. Time to meet the boss. Negain comes out and speaks to Rick and Jarif.I am gonna kill one of you for killing my men. Rick could only think of Maggie's safety. Jarif on the other hand worries for the whole gang. Enie,mine,catch,a,tiger,by,it,s,toe,if,he,hollers,let,him,go,my,mother,told,me,to,pick,the,very,best,one,and,you,are,IT. Negan points with Lucile at Abraham. The group cries as his head gets hit. Suck m y nuts. Says Abraham. Once it was over Daryl jumps at Negan only to be stopped. That ain't exceptible. So, back to it. Negan aims for Jarif only to hit Glenn. Maggie cries out GLEEN! It hurt Rick to see Maggie in pain even more than Glenn. Glenn shouts out Maggie before his skull was bashed in. Now Rick, I will see you in 5 days for my pick up. Says Negan. The savouries leave. Rick tries to comfort Maggie but ends up getting beaten. How could you! Shouts Maggie. Rick just let her hit him. Jarif was able to pull Maggie off Rick. The group pill up in the van with the two bodies and head towards the Hilltop.