The Hilltop's Pick Up

The commotion has cranked down and soon it was morning. Maggie comes out and begin to pick flowers. Things were turning up. Thought Maggie. Suddenly one of the guards at the game shout The Saviuors are coming! Maggie and Sasha quickly run to barrington house. Quick! Hide them in a closet. Shouts Gregory. A few moments later Simon and a bunch of Saviuors burst through the doors. Gregory! My man. Says Simon. Right back at you Simon. Says Gregory. I am here take Negan's half. Says Simon. The Saviuors spread out to look for supplied. Now, let's talk in your office. Says Simon. The 2 enter his office and begin a conversation. So last night's point was crossed. We get the message. Says Gregory. Simon looks at him. What was the point? Asks Simon. Um-you are in charge. Says Gregory. Simon leans towards him and asks, WHO? Uhhhh-Negan? Asks Gregory. YES! Says Simon. The two talks for a little longer as the Saviuors return. So, Gregory do you have anything else to show me? Asks Simon. Gregory thinks. Actually, yes. The two walk to the room where Jesus is. Gregory leads Simon to a closet. Jesus slowly moves his head saying don't. Gregory hesatently opens the door. Simon is shocked. Are you kidding me. Says Simon. A full box of liquor,alcohol,and spirit. Negan is gonna love this, thanks Gregory. Can you kneel for me? Asks Simon. Gregory kneels down. Thanks Gregory. I will come back for another half next week. A few minutes later this Saviuors pack up and leaves. Sasha and Maggie come out from the closet behind Jesus. You hid them in my close! What if they came and opened this door. You tried to rat us out. Says Maggie.I was- your a coward. Says Jesus.The three leave without another word.