Alexandria's pick up

Rick was really nervous. Negan is going to be here in a few minutes. Jarif tries to calm him down but fails. The Saviuors come through the doors and Negan comes out. I am here for my pick up Rick. I am gonna be taking all your guns, half your food,and some clothing. Saviuors start pulling out of the trucks. Meet Arat, she is my agent. You remember Dwithty boy don't you? Asks Negan. Hold this would you? Negan hands Lucile to rick's shaking hands. Now, where is the widow? Asks Negan. She's dead. It hurt Rick even to say those words. Rick takes Negan to her fake grave. AW that's to bad. Jarif strolls down the streets to see Carl. He was eyeing the Saviuor who had Enid's balloons. Can I have them back? Asks Enid. Say please little girl. PLEASE. Says Enid. The Saviuor drops the balloons and walks away. Jarif saw it was hard for Carl to watch the girl he secretly loved in pain. Jarif walks away helping Arat. Rick was NOT having a good time. He watches as they take everything. Alright, that is all the guns. Says Negan. I'll see you next time Rick. Says Negan. I didn't kill anyone this time. Says Negan. I suspect a thank you. Says Negan. Thank you. Says Rick. Look at that Rick,I just slit my dick down your throat and you thanked me for it. Says Negan. Negan was about to enter the truck when he turns around. Almost forgot Lucille. Negan gets in the truck and drives away. You good Rick? Asks Jarif. No Jarif,I'm not.