Hilltop sweet Hilltop

Maggie opens her eyes to see a vase with purple flowers. Hey I am DR Carson. Is my baby? Asks Maggie. No, it' alive. Your people dropped you off and left. Says DR Carson. Your husband seemed really worried, he threatened me a little. Says DR Carson. My husband is dead, my people probability buried him here. The person that slept next to you was not your husband? Asks DR Carson. Who slept next to me? Jesus enters the room to see how Maggie is doing. Are you okay Maggie? Asks Jesus. Fine,but who slept next to me? Asks Maggie. That was Rick,he passed out from shock and we did not have a second bed. Replies Jesus. He really was that worried? Asks Maggie. Yup threatened me too. Says Dr Carson. Maggie blushed a little, but she did not know why. Maggie your finally awake. Says Sasha. The 2 girls move in with Jesus in his trailer. The 2 girls get use to the Hilltop life. Gregory does not approve of Maggie and Sasha living at the Hilltop. Jesus ain't gonna give up on them because she is pregnant. I see no reason for them to be here! Shouts Gregory. Maggie is pregnant and we have a doctor. Says Jesus.       Negan is going to take the baby and call him a serial killer in the making. Says Jesus. Maggie needs to raise alone so AT LEAST have a safe place to raise the child. Says Jesus. Alexandria is heavily under control over the saviuors. This place is safer. Says Jesus. What happens if the saviuors find them in the Hilltop? Asks Gregory. They won't, I will make sure of that. Says Jesus. Well fine but if we get caught, I'll tell the people that it was your idea. I am the one who has been keeping us safe ever since the Hilltop was constructed. Says Gregory. The people made me leader because they saw I was brave. Says Gregory. Your a COWARD. Says Jesus. That was the lasting Jesus said before he left. Good news, Gregory says you could stay. Says Jesus. Good, I am starting to get used to the Hilltop. Says Maggie. For some reason her thoughts are always becoming Rick. She did not know why. Sasha comes in with something in her hands. Is that a APPLE PIE? Asks Maggie. Yeah, freshly baked. Says Sasha. Sasha puts the pie down and looks for a knife. When she heads back to the table, Maggie already had ate the whole pie. Maggie,WOW. Says Sasha. What? I am eating for two now. Says Maggie. The three laugh with happiness........................