nights like this

"let me see you take it low, we can even do it slow, either way you wanna go... take that ass to the floor, ah somethin', move somethin', shake ya tailfeather!" simone sung as her and brian walked out of the theater.

simone and brian just finished seeing bad boys two and they were leaving the movie theaters and going to get dinner. simone was currently singing shake ya tailfeather, much to brian's clear dismay.

"you singing that on purpose?" brian chuckled.

"well I mean it did play" she laughed. "and yes, I am. to get you to like it".

"I still don't" he said.

"so.... where are we heading for dinner?" simone asked him.

"there's this mexican place on sunset, that's where we're going" he told her.

"ooh aren't you fancy, taking me to get some real mexican food on sunset boulevard" simone laughed.

"not even gonna lie, the only real mexican food that i've had is homemade tacos and late night taco bell ".

"this restaurant is really good though, you'll like it" brian assured her. "got the best food and everything".

"it's in the peak of LA, i'm sure it is" she chuckled.

simone and brian got in the car and drove from the movie theaters to the mexican restaurant.

"LA is so nice at night, never really realized it until now" simone said as she admired the LA city nightlife.

"you know if you want, we can go up to the hollywood sign and look out at the nightlife" brian suggested.

"are you serious?!" she exclaimed at that crazy idea.

"I was joking, but you sound excited so maybe we will" he said as he looked right at her, with his light blue orbs.

"shouldn't you keep your eyes on the road? you know how these LA streets be" she said.

"i'll be fine" he told her as he continued to drive.

it was like a battle of sexual tension through eye contact between the two

it was like a battle of sexual tension through eye contact between the two. brian and simone staring into each other's eyes as he was driving down the street and simone was staring at him to see if he would "break". he wouldn't though. it was clear that brian was a professional at this "stare and drive" game. to simone, she just enjoyed the way he was looking at her, and to brian, he enjoyed the way she was looking at her.