family (two)

"the fuck are you doing here with these niggas huh?" darryl asked her as he got closer.

"and why the fuck are you cuddled up with this white boy? fuck going on around here?!".

"I wanna know why the hell you at my fucking house?! and how you know simone?!" dom said to him.

"simone my sister and I wanna know why she here with you bozos" he spat at him.

"sister? brian you knew about this? you knew she was related to asher?" dom asked him.

brian remained quiet at that question.

"man I know you heard me.... you knew she was related to them?!" dom exclaimed again.

still was quiet.

"why are y'all calling my brother "asher"?" simone asked them.

"why are YOU here with these people simone?! and why you still fucking around with that white nigga?" darryl asked her again.

"because he's my boyfriend you asshole, and i'm pretty sure I have permission to hang around anyone I want" simone spat back at him.

"boyfriend? you out here fucking my sister you little bitch-" darryl said as he was about to approach brian, which caused tej and roman to get out of their seats.

"look we ain't about to be fighting nobody out here" tej said, trying to make peace.

"get your short ass up outta my way nigga" darryl said to him.

"oh word? this is how we're gonna do shit?" tej said as now darryl and him were sizing up.

"brian what is going on? why do my brother and dom hate each other and why is he calling him asher?" simone asked brian.

"I don't know" brian said, obviously lying.

"you do know you bastard" dom spat at him. "I told you that shit and now you fucking the blood!".

"what's the fucking problem?!" simone exclaimed. "what's the problem?!".

"simone don't ever hang around these people again ight" darryl said as he grabbed simone's arm to take her away.

"why can't I?" she asked him again.

"because I said so" he said back to her.

"no darryl, i'm so fucking sick of you acting like my fucking father when you're not. i'm not listening to you and you're not stopping me from being with MY boyfriend and his friends without reason. you don't own me, you didn't supply the sperm for me to be alive on this earth, you didn't do shit but be my brother. so i'm not listening to you!" simone yelled at him.

"THEY'RE MURDERERS SIMONE!" darryl shouted at her. "they killed one of my friends!".

"you are so full of shit" dom scoffed. "you ain't gonna tell your sister how you're a whole fraud and how you sell illegal shit? how you and your boyfriends killed my people and how you run the streets killing and attacking everyone".

"you gonna tell her how you and ya boys pistol whipped julius and killed one of of his boys and robbed his shit? or you gonna keep on lying?".