your f*cking dream came true

"shhh it's okay simone, it's okay, everything is gonna be okay" mia said to a sobbing simone as she just told mia what happened.

after leaving the cookout, mia got in a taxi and went to mia's house. once again, she had nowhere to go. a common theme in her life as of late.

"he's awful, he's fucking awful" simone sobbed. "he ruins everything in my life, he thinks that he owns me, or that he's my father".

"he ruined the one thing that I enjoyed in life, and now brian probably hates me, and doesn't wanna see me anymore".

"but why does his friend hate you? you're not a criminal like darryl is" mia asked her.

"because they feel like i'm into what he's doing, I had no idea what was going on at all" simone said.

"that's bullshit, you shouldn't be held accountable because of him" mia said. "where do these people live, cause I will go all around LA to beat some ass".

"it's not even worth it, I don't even give a fuck about them. I just want brian" simone sighed. "i'm worried about him".

"i'm sure he still loves you simone, don't even overthink it. the way he was treating you and all... y'all gonna be good" mia told her.

"yeah but him and his friends are so tight, they're family. will he really betray his family for me?" simone sighed.

a knock on mia's apartment door interrupted them as mia got up to get the door. the person that was at it was a shock but also a bad thing.

"you got a lot of nerve being here after the shit you pulled" mia said to this person.

"can I speak to my sister?" darryl asked her.

"depends if she wants to speak to you, which she doesn't" mia said to him.

"you don't know what's even going on so let me speak to my sister mia" he said, getting frustrated.

"I DO know which is why your sister is in my apartment crying on MY shoulder, something that's supposed to be reserved for YOU" she exclaimed.

"just let him in" simone finally said.

"simone you don't have to do this" mia told her.

"he's not gonna leave until he gets what he wants, just let him in" she said.

".... fine. i'm gonna go get us some food simone, y'all try not to kill each other please" mia said.

she grabbed her things and left out, which let darryl in. he sat on the couch where simone was and the tension was so thick that anything could happen at this point. ANYTHING. silence just filled the apartment. pure silence. no one knew who was going to say the first word so they were both anticipating something. regardless, both brother and sister had a lot on their mind, and a whole lot to say.

"you're not gonna say anything?" simone finally said.

"what?".

"i'm just surprised, you seem to always have the mouth in the world to say whatever you please and want that i'm just shocked that you're quiet now" she said. "considering that you're the reason why all of this has happened".