SBF-1

Her POV

"So here we announce the college topper Ragini Gadodia. She is multi talented. A good singer, a good dancer, a good artist and we don't know what all talents she had hidden in her. She contributed her talent for the name of our college. I proudly welcome Ragini Gadodia on to the stage." My principal spoke so much about me. While all the people in the auditorium started clapping for me.

It's his kindness to tell so much about me. I went to the stage and took my master's degree. I am an MBA in Finance and HR now. I took my medal from my principal and started moving around the college. I am going to miss it. I am an introvert who likes to be alone all the time. I myself keep away from people. In this process I have roamed many alone places of this college in this two years. Many beautiful memories I have created myself alone. I do have friends but I am not very close to them. They always try to keep me with them but I move away from them. I know they get disappointed but I don't feel comfortable around people. I feel suffocated.

At the beginning they thought it to be my pride and arrogance but later they understood me. I am moving around the college when I saw a couple staring eachother but from far. This reminded me of him "My Sister's Best Friend"!

I saw him for the first time on the first day of my eleventh. I joined the school which my di is studying. She was in science while I was in commerce. It was break time. I went to meet di towards her class. She was then in her twelfth. She came out along with him giggling. My eyes just struck on him. He was so charming. His smile can make any girl fall for him. He was the first boy whom I got attracted to.  Di looked at me and I immediately removed my eyes from him. Di introduced me to him and him to me as her best friend. I spoke to di while stealing glances of him without both of their notice. He all the time kept looking away not even once I saw him looking at me. I felt bad but went away from there.

From then I saw him coming to my house few times. I also got to know from Nani that he came earlier too but I never saw him because I most of the time spend my time inside my room if I find a guest in my house. I did a mistake. From that time whenever he used to come home I used to see him peeping from my room. I used to admire his smile, laugh everything.

An year passed like that his schooling got over and he left the school. I couldn't get his glimpse like I used to get everyday in my eleventh. I started getting upset. He also stopped coming every now and then to our house as both di and him has chose different streams in engineering. I felt sad many times. I used to get his dreams too. I started getting happy just by his dreams.

My schooling got over and I have started going to college. One day I was about to go to college I saw him coming out of our neighbouring house. I was shocked as well as happy to see him. He started moving towards our house and I immediately hid in our lawn so that he doesn't notice me. He went inside the house and hugged di. Di was all smiling happily. I couldn't hear them. I pouted and went from there as I am getting later for college.

In the evening I was back home. I was listening some music to refresh myself standing near the window when I saw him in the neighbouring house again. He was in a room which is visible from my room's window. He was doing pushups. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt showing his biceps. He was fully filled with sweat. Ok he looked.... HOT! I couldn't take my eyes from him. I kept staring him without blinking my eyes. He went once he is done. I felt sad and went to hall to have something. That's when I heard di speaking to Nani saying that they shifted to this house.

I jumped inside the kitchen happily. I couldn't control my happiness. From then everyday I used to watch him from my room. He is so handsome. My day used start with checking his room and end with checking his room from my room's window.

Days passed, months passed and years passed I completed my graduation but my attraction towards him kept increasing.  I got seat in IIM Mumbai. I left everybody and came to Mumbai. I missed everyone. But whenever I see a couple I remember him. I go into dreams where it's only him and me having beautiful moments.

One year passed that's when I got the news of Nani's death. I was broken. I went there as soon as possible. Ma already left us when I was in tenth. It was very hard for me to digest her death and now again Nani also left us. Now we are alone left with none who can take care of us, whom we can tell as our elders. Oh yeah I have a father who must be enjoying with his second wife whom he maintained even when mom was alive. He went when I was in fifth standard saying he got a good job in Australia. He again returned on death of Ma that too with that woman saying he is going to marry her. He was about to come to divorce Ma but got to know about her death. He got freedom. Di and me asked him not to show even his face again.

I went to Kolkata to see Nani for one last time. I cried a lot. Di was also broken a lot. But she stayed strong just for me. I was in my room I heard noises and came out to see him consoling di. She is hugging him and crying. He always stayed with di no matter what. Di always says he is her best friend.

Now finally I am going back Kolkata permanently. I got job in placements. I will work one year and later take up our business which is of our Nanu's. Ma looked after it after nanu but after her death it was one of our trust worthy employees who took care of it. It was always ma's dream to make me the CEO of that company. It became my dream too. I wanted to take the responsibility only after working for sometime. It will help to know how should I treat my employees because I will be knowing what the emolyee feels while he is being ordered by his boss.

They offered me Job in Mumbai but I denied them. They don't want to lose me so offered me Job in Kolkata branch of their company. I don't want to stay away from di anymore and also him.

I collected my bags from the authorities of airport and moved towards the exit. My eyes fall on him who is talking to di. I stopped my tracks seeing his smile while talking to di.

He, the one I was always attracted to. He, My Sister's Best Friend. The one and only LAKSH SHARMA.

Her POV ends.

****

Hellllooooooo... So here is the brand new story on RagLak.

It will be just three or four shots. Mostly will be in Ragini's POV as the title states it's about how she got attracted to her Sister's best friend from the first sight of him. You will get Laksh's POV almost when it is going to end.

Hope you guys like it.

With Love
Dharani (Dhaరणि)