SBF-5

Her POV

Sun rays fell on me disturbing my sleep. I slowly opened my eyes and felt the strong hand around me. I looked at my husband who is sleeping peacefully hugging me tight. This man has some magic. He can make me happy just by his presence. He gave me a mother again. Me and ma bonded so well that she pampers me so much and he keeps whinning everytime. He calls me cute but he is cuter than me.

I bent to his forehead and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. He smiled in his sleep. Aww... He looks so handsome when he smiles. I Love his smile which makes my heart skip a beat everytime.

After two months of our confession di and Jiju got married. Finally Jiju has come back to Sharma house. Ma was very happy. I also has to shift to Sharma house along with di because nobody was ready to leave me alone there in Gadodia House. But I don't want to leave my house. It has many memories. So Laksh made a solution that all of us will stay in Sharma house one month and the other month in Gadodia House. I was very happy listening it. From that time it has become our habit to change our house every month.

Jiju is not the one he shows himself. He is so loving, caring and the biggest prankster. He is so protective about di and me. He is an elder brother for me now. It's was one of the days after di Jiju's marriage I was very angry on Laksh as he announced in the office to everyone that I am his. It's not I don't like to be called as his but we decided to keep our relation secret in office. But this man. I was very angry and I really wanted to do something to teach this man a lesson. Jiju helped me. We both locked Laksh in a bathroom during night time, cutting the current and making sure of some horror sound. Hahaha it was fun. I got to know that he is very scared of ghosts and all. I took perfect revenge but later he showed me hell torturing me with lots of romance.

He is the man of words in this matter. He doesn't leave a chance to romance. It's been three days we got married and he brought me here, Maldives for honeymoon on the very next day. It is very beautiful here. With this man beside me it became even more beautiful.

He cuddled into me bringing me out of my thoughts.

"What are you thinking wifey? Don't you know you can't think about anything except me when I am beside you?" He said huskily in my ear making me shiver due to his closeness.

His closeness always make me shiver. He makes sure I get lost in him.

"I am dreaming about Di's soon to be baby." I said smirking in my mind.

Yes di is expecting. We got the special news on our wedding day.

He pulled me forcefully towards him making me lay completely on him.

"Then you will deserve a punishment." He said looking at my lips.

I placed my lips on his lips before he could do something. We both kissed hungrily till we both feel difficulty in breathing. We broke the kiss and I looked at him. He is looking at me with raised eyebrow.

"Wah! You became a good student!" He said smirking.

"You know my husband's name is Laksh... Laksh Sharma. He is king of romance!" I said giving him attitude.

He laughed loud and kissed my forehead lovingly.

"Love you Littlepie!" He said smiling at me lovingly.

"Love you too Mr. Mogambo!" I said giggling.

He glared me and turned over making me fall on the bed and him over me. He at once started tickling me making me laugh loudly. After so much pleasing he left me and hugged me to his chest kissing my head. I smiled hugging him.