SBF-2

Her POV

I forgot the world and kept staring him. I came into senses when someone pushed me. I looked around realising that I was staring him continuously forgetting the world. I smiled looking down and hit my forehead. I moved towards them.

"Di" I called her and she turned towards me.

Her face broke into smile. I immediately hugged her and started sobbing.

"I missed you so much di" I said in between my sobs in her embrace and hugged her even more tighter.

"Aww! My baby don't cry. You are Khushi's sister. You shouldn't forget your Di's funda." Di said consoling me.

I broke the hug and she cupped my face.

"Never let these precious tears get waste. Always smile and enjoy your life no matter whatever problem you have." I said looking at her while she wiped my tears smiling brightly and nodded her head. She then kissed my forehead.

I kissed her cheek.

"Chale?" She asked smiling brightly.

I nodded vigorously. We got settled in the car. I made sure I don't look at him because if I give him atleast a glance I will get drowned in his handsome, charming face. I hugged Di's hand and kept my head on her shoulder. She smiled and kissed my head.

"When is joining?" Di asked.

She doesn't want me to work in 'AL Companies' but I took lots of efforts to get placed there as di and me will be in same office. They offered me job in their other company 'LA Companies' with even more salary but I want to be with di and in Kolkata.

"Next month may be. They will re-confirm the joining date." I told her.

"Ragu you still have time please say no to the job. The boss is just torture. Please baby!" Di once again tried to convince me.

But No. I also want to see who is that man who is torturing my di from six months. If di hasn't signed the contract of working there atleast for an year I would have asked her to leave long back.

"It's ok di. Don't worry nothing will happen." I told getting up from her shoulder and looking at her in a convincing way.

She sighed.

"Fine!" She huffed.

I giggled a bit. She hit my head slightly. I giggled more and kept my head again on her shoulder. My eyes fell on the mirror. I saw him through mirror moving his eyes immediately away from the mirror. Was he staring me? Ragini Stop thinking too much he must be checking the vehicals that are coming back. How will you know what he is seeing from here? Stupid you! I scolded myself and closed my eyes.

"Don't sleep like a kid! We are about to reach home." Di said making me to open my eyes and pout.

We reached home and I was about to enter when Di stopped me. She went inside running and came back holding a taal. I smiled at that. She did my aarthi and asked me to enter. I entered and fell on the couch.

"Di hungry!" I squealed.

She shook her head in disbelief and went inside. I giggled. That's when he entered inside looking his phone. I stopped immediately and my eyes just struck on him. He went inside kitchen directly not even glancing me. For the first time I felt sad as from the time I came he didn't even look at me once. I know we both never spoke to eachother in pur life but atleast he could ask how am I? I looked down and sat there sadly. I heard his voice and looked up again.

"Bye Khushi!" He hugged her and kissed her forehead.

He just kissed her! My eyes turned teary but I gulped them as di is coming towards me. I faked the smile at her. She forwarded a morsel and I opened my mouth. She fed me completely and I had silently.